Credit Security, Callserve and the Old Court House?

sosumi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Call Serve's Licence:

CCA Search :: CCA Search Results :: Licence Details

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0534036

Licence Status:Lapsed on 27/03/2008

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration Number Call Serve Limited4559911

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Credit reference agency Debt adjusting/counselling Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Issued Date: 27-Mar-2003

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePosition Lance Antony SladeOFFICER Maureen Pamela ApplebyOFFICER

Nature of Business:

Investment/Financial Advisers

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddress Principal Place Of BusinessCredsec House, Oxford Road, Stone, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8PL Registered OfficeCredsec House, Oxford Road, Stone, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8PL

Dynamic.aspx?text=Back Dynamic.aspx?text=History

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit Security's Licence:

CCA Search :: CCA Search Results :: Licence Details

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0593252

Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration Number Credit Security Limited922180

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Credit reference agency Debt adjusting/counselling Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Trading Name(s) (Current):

C S L C S L Financial Services Call Serve Negus

Issued Date: 19-Nov-2006

Expiry Date: 18-Nov-2011

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePosition Mr Lance Antony SladeOFFICER Ms Maureen Pamela ApplebyOFFICER

Nature of Business:

Debt Collection

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddress CorrespondenceThe Old Court House, High Street, Whitchurch, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 4JS, United Kingdom Principal Place Of BusinessThe Old Court House, High Street, Whitchurch, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 4JS, United Kingdom Registered OfficeThe Old Court House, High Street, Whitchurch, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 4JS, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddress Principal Place Of BusinessCredsec House, Oxford House, Stone, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8PL Principal Place Of BusinessCredsec House, Oxford Road, Stone, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8PL Registered OfficeCredsec House, Oxford House, Stone, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8PL Registered OfficeCredsec House, Oxford Road, Stone, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8PL

Dynamic.aspx?text=Back Dynamic.aspx?text=History

• 2 months later...

Just a quick one Sosumi - do you know if the companies house address could be used for a company whos headed paper doesn't include their registered company number which I am sure it should do - Call serve buggered off in the end with no contact from me

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

Call Serve and Credit Security are still puzzling me RV :confused:

Their registered address with Companies House is The Old Court House, same as Credit Security.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know the lastest with Credit Security Limited?

I just got a letter from them saying that they are willing to give me 70% off the money Lloyds claim that I owe them. This is their final offer before seeking recovery through the County Court.

This is my third letter from them. Their address says the old court house, bucks...

I had one of those too. Was yours on pink paper?

I know they don't have a hope in hell of supplying anything resembling a CCA in my case, so I'm just going to continue studiously ignoring them.

Hi,

Yes it was on pink paper.

Somebody in another thread told me that they will just send the rest of the balance to another DCA and claim the insurance, hence they will not be out of pocket.

My credit reference will also just show 'partially settled' which is not good.

I will however, ask them to say that it will be 'settled' and that they will not send the rest of the balalce to another DCA (I want it in writing) but alas, I already know the answer.

I will then ignore them and follow the steps on here (changing the words and filing a new claim).

I post back here after I speak to them. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

I had a 60% offer from them a week or so back on pink paper, today received a letter saying that unless I make a payment and repayment proposal by Noon 7th Sept they will prepare a claim for issue in Aylesbury CC for the debt, interest and an application for costs.

Has anyone else had this and if so, did anything actually happen?

• 2 weeks later...

I have just checked Companies House. Their accounts are now up to date - but curiously they each say they have no "associated UK companies".

I have recently had letters from "Call Serve Limited" as well as Credit Security Limited. Surely a dormant company shouldn't be sending out debt collection letters - or do they just do it in their sleep?

BD

• 1 month later...

I put up a post about this a while ago (in connection with Debt Clear Recoveries) but - briefly - dormant companies are in breach of the Companies Act if they handle any financial transactions over-and-above those need to administer the most basic aspects of a company. From the GBA10 document:

A company can be non-trading in the sense that it isn't doing business. But it may still have other accounting transactions going through its books, which means that it is not dormant in a legal sense. A dormant company must not have any accounting transactions except specific allowable transactions that it can disregard.

Anything apart from the following would almost certainly be defined as a "significant accounting transaction":

• payment for shares taken by subscribers to the memorandum of association
  • fees paid to the Registrar of Companies for a change of company name, the re-registration of a company and filing annual returns
  • payment of a civil penalty for late filing of accounts

HTH,

transparentspoon

• 3 weeks later...

Credit Security, Call-Serve, etc, the property in the picture is, or was the Priory Hotel, the so called "Old Court House" (not even sure if there ever was a court house in Whitchurch) is a converted garage behind that building, the other shops mentioned are actually in a separate building adjacent and to the right of the Priory Hotel.

Letters are generaly poor & usually extreemly out of date, unlikely to get a reply.

0845 numbers are not free, never ring they will leave you hanging on.

I think they are chancers

I find an agressive but precise reply sends them away

Sharkie

I have had dealings with them in the past for some old lloyds accounts. The accounts had gone Through a few other dca before them, i told credit security the accounts were in dispute and have never heard a thing since.

I do wonder if accounts ever get chased after csl have had them or is the the end of the dca line. Has anyone else has anything happen after credit security have had a go at collecting?

Probably too soon to talk but they have been chasing a Lloyds account of mine - I ignored them on the grounds that very rarely does anyone other than **** take legal action over Lloyds accounts and the last letter they chaged the language to SUE instead of legal action and nothing for I think four weeks now after getting threats every other week since june - if it goes back to Lloyds I will be chasing them for everything I can think of as they didn't use the magic get out words of 'MIGHT' or 'MAY' which I think may be a breach of the malicious communications act if it goes back to Lloyds as they clearly had no intention of taking the threatened action

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

sounds like my situation is similar to yours, I had one account they handled about 6 months ago never heared a thing since, then another account a couple of months ago.

Has anyone had any dealings with these and they have either passed the account on or returned it back to lloyds?

I'm hoping that credit security are the end of a long line of dca's trying to get money from an un-enforeable agrement..

Anyone else willing to share thier credit security story

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...