Hello to everyone

pumbar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have to say that I've found everyone to be very helpful here in the last couple of weeks' hovering I've been doing. What a great forum. I have a monumental (at least to us) problem with Barclaycard at the moment but until I can collate everything together and ask for your sage advice I simply wished to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. Does the board have a token Scouser yet? If not then I can dust off my shell suit and go to work, I noticed that an awful lot of DCAs seem to come from the environs of the Mersey. Shameful.

Anyway, I hope everyone's well and dandy and I look forward to regaling you all with my merry tale of mirth with Barclaycard just as soon as my 12+2 days are over.

Ta

:-)

debt collecting companies come from all over.. not just mersey region,,, it was just your comments,,, [shell suits] dont need it atall may i make a point,,, have you ever been to our region,,if so please tell me have you ever seen aa shell suit because i hav'nt

Thanks Julie

Yes I do come from the area, I've lived here for most of my life so far and yes I have seen shellsuits (not just here I might add). I really don't mean to upset anyone, it's just that the welcome forum seemed a bit dour and I thought I'd lighten things up a bit (by seemingly causing an argument!). I'm sorry if I upset you Julie.

Yes Brassed off

With a template from this very site. I also requested a SAR due to a horrendous month of them telling me they wouldn't take any money out of my account and then trying twice to get it. I must add that this is a loan I'm talking about not a credit card.

Brassed off... good name... just about sums it all up!

Thanks Duchess

I'll make a note of that.

I'm off to sleep to see what Mr Postman may bring in the morning (though I'm not too sure it's going to arrive, ever!).

Have a good night's rest and pleasant dreams.

Yes Brassed off

With a template from this very site. I also requested a Subject Access Request due to a horrendous month of them telling me they wouldn't take any money out of my account and then trying twice to get it. I must add that this is a loan I'm talking about not a credit card.

Brassed off... good name... just about sums it all up!

I hope you got that in writing Pumbar ;) Do yourself a favour, though don't talk to them on the 'phone, from now on, it's everything in writing only :) Make sure that you chase up your Subject Access Request with CAG's non-compliance letters!

Think my username is a bit corny now but hey :D

I was going to give Pink Duchess a nice piccy to celebrate her 5,000th post but Firefox doesn't like me tonight :lol:

Thanks B.O (that's an unfortunate acronym)

Has anyone had any luck here with questioning an agreement on a loan? It seems to be mostly credit cards on the site... I assume it's essentially the same principle but the higher amounts must give the lenders a little impetus to get their house in order when they draft agreements? Or am I being naive?

I've a policy of not taking calls if I'm not interested in them so I should be okay (I get lots of people trying to sell me windows for some reason, I tend to tell them that I don't have windows because I live in the UK's first eco-igloo, I may employ something similar if Barclays ever phone me; perhaps that I have forsaken Earth and no longer recognise human currency and prefer to work with the Venusian Yatt which is currently holding its own versus the Plutonian spoogle. Something like that should be okay) . Excellent advice though BO and I'll get those chase letters ready to go when the time's up.

Thanks for that.

Congratulations too to Pink Duchess on the post total.