consolidation loan

angryandy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello just wondering if anyone can help me please. i got a loan off natwest about five years ago. a couple of years later i took out a second loan again off natwest to consolidate my first loan and to get a few bits as i was expecting a baby. however after a few months i discovered that i was paying for two loans. i phoned the bank and got told that the first loan had never been paid off so i now had two personal loans running seperately instead of one. i have misplaced my loan agreement so i am worried that they will claim that it was not supposed to be a consolidation. i am dealing with the debt collectors now so need to get this sorted. thanks in advance

Andy...

Send them an SAR to get all details they hold on you. But actually, the statements should tell you whether any of the money from the second loan was used to pay off the first.

I'm sorry to say but you had better be prepared for the worst here.

Could you tell me more about sending a Subject Access Request-ie, who to write to etc (sorry). Also, I dont know if you can help on this, but I only signed to a consolidation loan, it stated this on the agreement that I cant find so how would I go about getting a copy of this? They admitted at the time, they had incorrectly processed it but doubt they would now hold their hands up to it.Thanks again!

Andy...

Hi angryandy and welcome to Cag

Ok S.A.R to here

Retail Regulatory Risk

2nd Floor

Cornerstone

60 South Gyle Crescent

Edinburgh

EH12 9WF

See templates section inc £10.00 fee print name dont sign

I would also advocate sending them a seperate sec 77 request again templates section letter N.Include a £1.00 PO and retain proof of delivery.

Again print name no signitures.Modify your request to accounts as there would appear to be two involved.

Regards

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread