Welcome finance u just wont believe this!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:evil::evil: I am so so mad guys! u may recall the problems ive had with Welcome pls see other threads but anyway in a nutshell the account is in dispute and has been for the past 2 years as welcome have offered to reduce the amount but not to the amount that i owe therefore wanting me to pay interest for ppi and all that other stuff i didnt need in the first place you may recall that the agreement is in my brother's name although all payments/correspondance has been through me, any way i have been told that my agreement may be an unenforceable one.

right each time i have spoken to welcome i have asked them to remove any defaults off my brothers credit report as the account is in dispute. they said if i sign a new agreement then they will do this.

well today my brother's partner told me that she tried to buy a car a couple of weeks ago as she only passed her test last year and never actually owned a car but she was turned down as a credit search shows 13+ searches on her credit file with welcome finance.

She has since been turned down for credit and now her credit file is bad because of me i feel so bad guys i didnt know they could do this to people and ruin families any ideas on what to do??