Thoughts? Man dies during visit by bailiff - Speeding Fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Full article: BBC NEWS | England | Lancashire | Man dies during visit by bailiff

'Mr Miller's family said they had told the Lancashire magistrates who ordered the bailiffs about his health problems.

Justice Minister Jack Straw has ordered an inquiry into Mr Miller's death.

The bailiff called at his house in India Street on 7 January and persuaded him to get into his car and go to Accrington town centre.

The father-of-five collapsed on his way to a cash machine while the bailiff parked and waited for the money.

'Under duress' The death is not being treated as suspicious.'

Terrible. We don't know the whole circumstances, but before you lynch the bailiff, remember he was only carrying out the court's order. If he was a berk about it, then punish him for it, but we can't tell from the outside.

It's a complete and utter disgrace.Councils KNOW the duress they put people under, we were better of with being criminals with 3 points than this...Look here.

http://www.logiclaw.co.uk/pages/waynefine.html

Councils want their £50 no matter how many lives they take.That's how disgusting it is.Then see how it is on the INSIDE of this pure evil...

Council officer threw himself off 100ft bridge after becoming depressed with authority's 'immoral' involving 'huge amounts' of taxpayer's money, an inquest heard.

Council officer threw himself off 100ft bridge after becoming depressed with authority's 'immoral' decisions | Mail Online

There could be civil war in this country if this MURDER by stress goes on...

I forgot this one...Daily Express

TODAY's 'GRATE' BRITAIN, Thank you PMs for setting an example and leading Britain by example, away from spin.

By Frederick Forsyth Have your say(0)

I READ with disgust that a 61-year-old grandmother, hounded to sheer despair by debt collectors who claimed she owed nearly £16,000, finally ended her misery through suicide.

Then it was discovered that the pursuing bank had got the wrong name and address. The real debtor was male and lived 200 miles away. Computer error, sorreeeee.

Read full article..

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: Columnists :: Put a stop to corporate bullies

Edited by Medusa

It is interesting that the Court decision is being investigated - the MP is involved. I cna see why bailiffs may well be needed to collect debts but I'm just trying to put myself in the position of being taken to a cash point .....

It is interesting that the Court decision is being investigated - the MP is involved. I cna see why bailiffs may well be needed to collect debts but I'm just trying to put myself in the position of being taken to a cash point .....

To actually drag someone to a cash point in the interest of justice you have to be nothing more that a bottom feeding blood sucking parasite. This individual should be utterly ashamed along with all involved.

What was the incentive for this. Profit for the bailiff??

My heart goes out to Mr miller's familly.

60 quid. what are they on!!

Edited by nero12