3 mobile

nonchalant

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hie all I got a contract phone with 3 in Sept..and had problems with reception from day 1 and dont get me started on their poor customer service. My major problem is i sent my hadset for repairs as the menu key would not work but the handset i got back has a huge dent and is damaged beyond repair. They claim they received the handset in that state. Im suspecting the courier but they won`t listen. Any advise would be appreciated. thanx

To be honest it seems it's your word against their's. Do you know which courier was used? If so try claiming off them, when they received it was the packaging damaged at all, was it packed properly? Bubble wrap etc? Or was it returned to them in the original box you bought it in?

If it was packed properly and their saying they received it with a dent in I'd go straight for the courier and see what they say, if they deny the damage caused, continue the argument with 3, if their not going to continue being stubborn and won't replace the phone I'd leave it in the shop walk out and cancel any direct debit you have with them. Then start using their complaints procedure, give consumer direct a ring and see if they can be of any assistance also. I'm not even with 3 and I loathe that company! PAYG is the way ahead..;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The damage could have happened between you and their repairer - but it is now too late to claim on this. Did you send it Registered? There's a slight chance the PO may entertain a claim, but they usually want to see the packaging. It may be your only hope is to buy a cheap replacement on Ebay, and put your SIM into that until your contract can be closed. You're right about their customer services. The sooner they bring this in to the UK the better.