Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4426 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

have been dealing with this dreaded lot for some time now but to cut along story short welcome have added 2 charges to my property on 2 different dates when it should only be 1 showing what should i do?

any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

thanks in advance getgoing.

hi thanks for the replys i was starting to feel a little lonely again...lol

I currently have or should have only one secured loan with welcome

i did have a previous loan with them at an old house but when i moved this was all taken care of through my solicitor as normal...

i have only ever had the one loan through welcome this gave me notice from the landregistry by way of a B132 notice hope this is a little more info for you am not really aware what to write or not to as i have only started posting recently and dont want to give out to much info as to make it easy for identification do you think they have mistaken it as a rewrite then postggj...???

getgoing..