Jump to content



style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi all


I'm a newbie.


Basically I had a Home Base Store Card in 2007 and they used to charge my bucket loads.


I don't have my account number and when I phoned them the nice lady said she couldn't give me the account number as it is closed.


Is there any way of me:

1) finding out what the a/c number was?

2) claiming back my charges without a a/c


I have all the template letters

Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to send a sar, costs £10 this will make them provide the agreement and statements, they must by law keep them for 6 years, if you have not moved since taking out the card then your name DOB and address should suffice




Getting There Slowly



Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...