Parachute account

Jonnygage
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick question, don't think it's covered in the FAQ's

I am currently waiting for my bank statements from Barclays, then I will commence with the prelminary letter. I know that it is a good idea to open another bank account just in case. At present I have two bank accounts with Barclays my single account (where all the charges have been made) and a joint account which my wife and I opened last year (this has had no charges). Can I use my joint account as the parachute account or would it be best to go to another bank????

Love this web-site, really looking forward to getting my hard earned cash back! :D

• 7 months later...

Just a question,

What

"Well, as through this world I've rambled

I've seen lots of funny men.

Some will rob you with a six-gun

And some with a fountain pen."

Pretty Boy Floyd, Woody Guthrie 1940

"Some things never change", Vince 2006

All advice given is based on my reading of others' experiences on this site. I am not a lawyer, nor am I a beagle, a grapefruit or a trampoline. I will not be filed, sorted, classified or parboiled. I am not a number, I am not an animal, I am the walrus (goob goob a joob)

• 9 months later...

Jonnygage, I can only say that among the 'small print' of one of my accounts it says something to the effect that monies held in any other division of our bank can be utilised to settle debts in another.

Regards

Van

• 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks