Gizmo111 V Citicards**PAID AFTER BALIFFS VISIT**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

an abacus... we could only dream of having an abacus

YORKSHIRE - AYUP! ONLINE MAGAZINE - THE FOUR YORKSHIREMEN

KBO

If you can't fight, wear a big hat.

Halifax... 2 successful claims....£518

CitiCards..... judgement and cheque (26/7/07) .... won £900

RBS business..... .....stay lifted reissued N1..... won £2105

Midland1 business.1996/1997.. first letter (27/6/07)....£1470

First Direct...... first letter (30/6/07).... £839.... stayed

plus another 13 banks/business/cc's to come for £10,000 plus.

Hi Gizmo

Your order from the court is certainly asking for more detailed info from citi than mine, Citi had until 4.00 on Monday to file a breakdown of the default charge and copies of default notices etc, they filed them by fax at 3.50, surprise surprise. I havent received a copy of theirpapers yet but will post it on my own thread when I have received them

Hi Gizmo

Your order from the court is certainly asking for more detailed info from citi than mine, Citi had until 4.00 on Monday to file a breakdown of the default charge and copies of default notices etc, they filed them by fax at 3.50, surprise surprise. I havent received a copy of theirpapers yet but will post it on my own thread when I have received them

I wonder what they actually filed then - have you ahd a previous breakdown from them?

Can you remeber the details of the order?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

I havent had any previous breakdown from them. This is what the order says

1. The defendants shall by 4pm on 12 March 2007 file and serve a breakdown of all default charges applied to the Claimants account with copies of any default notices filed by the Defendants or their assignees and a copy of the original application form and credit agreement.

2. The Parites shall by 4pm on 2 April 2007 file and serve witness statements referring to al the relevant correspondence and other documents

3 The matter be listed for hearing on the first open date after 23 April 2007 with a time estimate of 2 hours.

Wont say to much until after I have seen what they have sent. The Court said I could get a copy from them so I may do that shortly. Will let you know whats going on later.

I havent had any previous breakdown from them. This is what the order says

1. The defendants shall by 4pm on 12 March 2007 file and serve a breakdown of all default charges applied to the Claimants account with copies of any default notices filed by the Defendants or their assignees and a copy of the original application form and credit agreement.

2. The Parites shall by 4pm on 2 April 2007 file and serve witness statements referring to al the relevant correspondence and other documents

3 The matter be listed for hearing on the first open date after 23 April 2007 with a time estimate of 2 hours.

Wont say to much until after I have seen what they have sent. The Court said I could get a copy from them so I may do that shortly. Will let you know whats going on later.

As you have had nothing off them you are likely to eceive their standard breakdown without figures.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Got home today to a nice cheque from citibank for full amout of claim. I asked for default of judgement two weeks ago giving them until 31 March to pay up and they have! Please note this is citibank not citicards.

However letter from Helena Forsgardh Alstrup who has been mentioned in citicards actions. Text as below:

We refer to the Order, dated 19 March 2007, the content of which is noted.

The bank never received the claim form and we had therefore no opportunity to defend your claim. However, the Bank has made the decision not to appeal, please see attached cheque.

As a result of your recent county court claim regarding your bank account and the account activity, we have concluded that our Sterling Current account may not be the correct product for you. Based on your transaction history, it appears that you need a product with a larger credit line and additional features to meet your financial needs.

However, provided that you comply with the terms and conditions of the account the bank is willing to allow you to keep the account.

Your sincerely

Helena Forsgardh Alstrup

I am happy got the refund but not happy that they didn't pay the amount straight into the account as I'm sure they could have. As one of the issues I have continually had with the bank is that it takes them so long to clear cheques. They have no branches in Manchester so cheques and cash have to be put through lloyds and used to take up to 10 working days to clear. Slightly better now but still 5 working days!

Also bit of a cheek them kindly allowing me to keep the account as they know full well they can't close it due to recent FSA action. If they had have closed then I would have taken them to FSA.:p

Anyway looking for a new account now so any recommendations folks.

Keep fighting for your rights and if anyone needs any help with citibank email me. I will keep checking.

Gizmo your mailbox is full

KBO

I received a letter from our Brian at Citi telling me he'd repaid £500 of a £1000 debt which was all charges, to Cabot dca who they sold it to rather than sending it to me. What should I do? ask Citi to pay it all back to me and reclaim it from Cabot themselves or do I have to collect it from Cabot?

I have other issues with Cabot but I'd rather go to Citi as they were the perpetrators in the first place.

Also they stuck a default on my account which they never removed when they sold it - should I claim compensation and has anyone done this and succeeded?

This is all going to depend on wether Cabot own the debt or are collecting it for Citi.

I have default removal as part of my claim but, haven't claimed compensation - you would have to prove damages as a result of the default. Is it the only one you ahve?

• 1 month later...

good luck

hope you get a result

KBO

Was present with Gizmo111 earlier, who won her claim against Citi.

The judge struck out Citi's defence after they failed to comply with an order to disclose costs relating to their pre-estimate. The young barrister tried to create points of arguement and contention but failed.... he must of said sorry to the judge 3-4 times.

The tone of letters addressed to the court was also commented on.

All in all a good day!

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

great news!!

im in court tomorrow with citi too!

gizmo sent me some docs last week and some info to use!

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full

Was present with Gizmo111 earlier, who won her claim against Citi.

The judge struck out Citi's defence after they failed to comply with an order to disclose costs relating to their pre-estimate. The young barrister tried to create points of arguement and contention but failed.... he must of said sorry to the judge 3-4 times.

The tone of letters addressed to the court was also commented on.

All in all a good day!

Eat your heart out Brian Smith - :D :D Winning all over the country are we ?

Well done Gizmo you're a star.

That's brilliant news. Well done Gizmo, Congratulations !!!! :D:D:D

.....and good luck tomorrow bongo

Citi Cards

- S.A.R sent 29/01/07

- Statements received 08/03/07

- First Request sent 12/03/07

- LBA Sent 21/3/07

Bank of Scotland

- S.A.R. sent 27/02/07

- Request for Payment sent 14/05/2007