Allied International Credit Bullies

haybuck
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Twelve working days I calculate expired Fri 13 Feb ( and thats being a bit generous)

if recorded, you have proof of delivery.

As they havnt produced the proper documents to you by day 12 they are in default, and cannot pursue or enforce until such time ( if ever) they do produce the proper documents.

Can only repeat the advice on them telephoning, dont talk to them on the phone Ever

• 4 weeks later...

OK Folks, I've settled with AIC at a very reduced rate, despite the earlier insistance from the Scottish Female that they wanted the lot and nothing less! I got written assurances from them that they will not pass on or pursue the balance and neither will anyone else. I know it's galling having to deal with these people but at least they're now off my back and I've got a reasonable settlement out of it. The main point is this; despite the poison and pressure they try to inflict on you they will always do a deal, so take them to the wire every time!

Many thanks to you all for your help and advice. I've got a few more problems going on so I'll still be around for a bit, and if I can help anyone who is having probems with this shower I'll be happy to do so.;)

Thanks, Mock. Oh yes, I've seen the back of them or there'll be BIG trouble. Just a couple of pointers: make sure that you check the recorded delivery details; check your outstanding balance (assuming you sent them £1) on future letters - they used my quid to reduce the account; and, they'll probably fail to send you the credit agreement, so keep an eye on the dates.

Of course, the fact that they improperly used my £1 to reduce the balance proves that they did receive my CCA, so it's all ammunition if it gone to court.