style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

today i have received my second letter from martson group saying final notice, i must pay £345 now to avoid costs and there will be NO further warnings, this is for a police fine last year and it has gone from the hmsc reading to the bailiffs, what can i do, will they take payment plans or how long can i ignore them and will/can they get into my house on the 3rd visit, any details would be great thanks

i have tried the 1st time and they said ive had to many chances and its gone to far etc so its out of their hands, she said there was nothing i can do, i cant fill out a n245 form either as my case is not the right one for it

they said there is nothing i can do because its gone too far, they want the money simple as, what can they do at this time, how much time have i got, because im starting work next month an can start to pay it then

Yes We all realise they want the money But if you don't have it you can't pay it can you?

I would write to the court with a payment plan and a small payment what you can afford, it's no good telling them next month you can pay when infact you may not have enough money, so What I suggest is you sort out a realistic payment and enclose with your letter and don't stop paying them.

There are letter you can write to the bailiffs telling them you are paying direct to the court, AND I MUST POINT OUT ITS NOT A CIMINAL OFFENCE TO NOT PAY THE BAILIFFS .........BUT THE DEBT HAS TO BE PAID .

If I am wrong I am sure someone will put this right

thanks i hear what your saying but if the court denied me on the phone wont they do the same by letter? at this stage what would the bailiffs do, what can they do, sinse its the final notice when they visit next can they get in?

I don't think they can force entry unless they have been in before,

As for the letter get writing and send a payment if you can this will be looked at, remember you only get phone clerks on the other end they don't know what the judge will say

call the local cab office if it's open they can help you

SEND A letter to bailiffs saying your not refusing to pay this debt But you by law don't have to pay them and will be paying the court direct.

hey again i just want to tell you what happened, jus now i phoned the bailiff because my friend is going to lend me £150 on thurs and im selling my ps3 (ive got an xbox anyway) for £200 tonight so by fri ill have the money to pay because i want this off my back for good, i phoned the bailiff and he agreed fridays ok and told me not to worry as long as i keep to my end of the deal hell keep to his and im very very happy to have sorted this now so i just want to say thanks for trying to help me, this forum was a great help and you guys are amazing at what you do, i will try and help anyone whos gone through what i went through with some help but again thanks very much m8, i apreciate you going out your way to try and advise me, top dudes :D