Are you an ex DCA, redundant & struggling?

twofoot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In view of the number of DCA's having to thin down there is bound to be some hardship caused to ex staff with unpaid debts. If you are one of these people you have come to the right place. CAG has a brilliant record for helping fight these morons and I'm sure that some of our members will take pity on you despite the grief you caused to many a debter. If you are just having a nose on the DCA's PC then bear in mind that you may well be in the doldrums soon so a contribution to our funds would be most welcome. If you are a DCA or ex then please post with a smiley, one with shades would be suitable. This way we can identify you and treat you accordingly.

I would have thought that these prospective new members will be well versed on their rights..........they should be.........we've reminded them of ours often enough:lol::lol::grin:

The monkeys won't be well-versed in anything except how to demand money with menaces. They are unlikely to know much about the letters that get written and unlikely to learn much either from 'phone conversations because we all know what rule number 1 is when dealing with them don't we boys and girls?

I think we should take a conciliatory and pragmatic approach and welcome them with open arms. Conciliatory because that is the natural way for most people when dealing with others suffering hardship and pragmatic because we might well learn a lot from them.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

They can always go and work for Lloyds in South Wales they seem to be recruiting big time

I would apply as I need a job - any job (though would rather work for MacDonalds than a bank - and I am a Vegan) but as we are fighting over who owes who about £8K I suspect they won't want me - wonder if that means I could do them under employment law if I applied and they didn't interview me - after all the ongoing battle has nothing to do with my ability to do the job - the referals to CAG might make it short lived though :D

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

Being serious- if someone has lost their job and is struggling it will be the first time some of these people have had their eyes open to the reality of what they used to do and they should be treated equally - but then I am a soft touch unless they are still on the end of the phone

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

I think we should take a conciliatory and pragmatic approach and welcome them with open arms.

Will this be the new CAG creche ?

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Crikey....I hope not! Imagine all those dummies & toys we'd have to dodge:rolleyes:

Yes, you have a point there. Maybe my earlier statement was somewhat rash. We'd have to educate them first, starting with the words "please" and "thank you".

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Im sorry. I could not be hypocritical in welcoming any ex DCA muppet to these forums no matter how bad their financial state was. After all when they worked in their threat centres they took great delight in bullying , lying and cheating to boost their salary with bonuses gained at the expense of others misfortune. Renvenge is sweet.

Could always make em guess the password to the forum gates - & it wouldn't be bloomin' open sesame!

'Confidence grows & heartbeat slows to a steady stronger beat, as each member unites, against DCA fights & we all sail aboard the CAG fleet!' :rolleyes:

:pKeep smiling peeps!

we don't actually know that. I think we should be nice and open and helpful. Well, you can do what you like, I intend to be nice. Anyway, they may have only been there a short time, decided it was not for them and were seeking other employment before leaving to ensure continuity and the mortgage etc.

Yes revenge is sweet but I think watching those of them who enjoyed being evil toerags eat humble pie by taking advice from their previous victims is revenge enough for me

And for those who fit Krakens description they do exist

If you read the job descriptions about these jobs they all talk about understanding customers situations and trying to help customers so some decent human beings who haven't heard of places like CAG will apply in ignorance

The PPI Saga

I know this is going the other way, but a company called CONVERGYS is advertising for staff big time in the North East as they have new offices in Newcastle (I think) .... one of their lines is "collections agents" ......... so no doubt they'll be sending me a valentines card soon ;)

I'd never heard of them until the advert appeared on tv

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

I know this is going the other way, but a company called CONVERGYS is advertising for staff big time in the North East as they have new offices in Newcastle (I think) .... one of their lines is "collections agents" ......... so no doubt they'll be sending me a valentines card soon ;)

I'd never heard of them until the advert appeared on tv

I can feel an application coming on .....

Fred

CONVERGYS is advertising for staff big time

Telecom Redux incorporating Wireless Business Review - BT selects Convergys solution

Convergys is BT’s strategic billing partner and Infinys is BT’s rater and biller of choice.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Looks like there might be a few more heading this way: Credit Today online

Fred

How interesting Fred that this is the very same company that Crudit Toady mentioned as being in their top 100 people. Still they mention all the usual suspects from here as well:rolleyes: like Uncle Ken, Andy B, Herr Obermeir and Leigh Berk

Doug Crawford, group managing director, Cattles Invoice Finance

Crawford has been group managing director of Cattles Invoice Finance since 2000, and headed up a push this year to introduce bridging finance, a small firms loan guarantee and a payroll service. He has grown the business from two small regional offices to six across the UK alongside the Manchester head office. Crawford has an MBA and is involved with various industry organisations including the Institute of Directors and the executive committee of ABFA.