Welcome Finance Legal/illegal?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I had a personal loan with Welcome Finance that included unwanted ppi.

I have resigned my credit agreement a further two times, each time receiving a new account number, on these two occassions my new agreement was never actioned.

My recent agreement has been "rebooked" under another account number, despite no other agreement being signed.

If i have not signed an agreement with this account number on:

1) Is it legal or enforceable

2) Can they transfer an account to another agreement without a signature.

Any thoughts

Essexboy

hi wsswx boy can you explain what you mean by never actioned welcome are well known on doing a re-write on a loan, more profit if you never signed an new or modified agreement, the previouse agreement still stands, that includes the ppi element another welcome con thats why you never believe welcome on anything unless its in black and white

hi postggj

as you have already posted on my other thread Welcome finance HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP, you may have an idea already of the problems i have encountered and you seem to have experience of welcome's ways.

i signed an agreement that had ppi included (despite requesting it was not required and it was already in place with a third party, for a substantiallly less fee), received acc no ******1

as a result i cancelled the ppi and subsequently had to resign a new agreement minus the ppi, which i did, along with a new d/d instruction for weekly payments. Recieved an agreement acc no ******2.

this d/d instruction was not implemented by welcome and after welcome contacted me for no payment of this loan, it transpired that the agreement signed ******2 "WAS NOT ACTIONED"

I assume "NOT ACTIONED" is not processed and therefore urecorcorded, as a result of this i was required i resigned another agreement, ******3.

this was also "NOT ACTIONED" and no payments were made for eight months while welcome sorted this mess out.

welcome admitted mistakes and subsequently rebooked my loan, as i had not had to resign for loan ******4, i was enquiring what loan is currently enforceable as all four cannot be, as with the last as i have not signed a new agreement

i hope this clears up matters

regards

Essexboy