BankFodder BankFodder

fergal71

SKY v US

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4036 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

why not cancel sky using quoting the £4 direct debit admin charge. If you are out of contract you can keep equipment.... the more that cancel then maybe they will get the message and look at charges. If they dont then what have you lost.... remember marc gander and the banks charges.... It took just one perso n to begin a ripple that has changed the face of banking as we know it.... let us start a ripple in SKY's Pond....

thanks

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

Because I DO pay by direct debit, avoiding the admin charge and I happen to enjoy the subscription that I pay for. If I cancel, then yes, I can keep the equipment, but I lose hundreds of channels that I enjoy watching :confused: