The Lending Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A company called the Lending Group have taken £49.99 out of my account. Been in touch with a few brokers so I guess they have another trading name to which I have spoken.

Anyone got any contact details for them? Can find nothing on t'internet

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly contact your bank and make sure that nothing else can be taken from your account by these people.

Secondly ask them for the contact information regarding the money (or what information they have.)

There are a number of "lending Groups" so you need to know which one has taken the money,

Hello could anybody help me please!! dc-the lending group have taken 49.99 out of my bank account without my permission does anybody have a contact number or email address!! as im not very happy at all,

Edited by Rooster-UK
Email address removed

A company called the Lending Group have taken £49.99 out of my account. Been in touch with a few brokers so I guess they have another trading name to which I have spoken.

Wolfie82 its rossblues1975 here ive had the same thing happen to me the lending group have taken 49.99 out of my bank account !! did u get any contact details for them cheers

• 2 weeks later...

i am having the same trouble a a few others with the lending group. there is no where to find them, and my bank has no details on them. my bank also says it cannot stop them from [EDIT] taking money from my account as i gave them my card details for what i thought was security reasons. i had their phone number and told them not to take any money from my account, however this seems to still of been done. what can i do?

Edited by Rooster-UK
Libellous comments removed

i am having the same trouble a a few others with the lending group. there is no where to find them, and my bank has no details on them. my bank also says it cannot stop them from pilferring my account as i gave them my card details for what i thought was security reasons. i had their phone number and told them not to take any money from my account, however this seems to still of been done. what can i do?

Same here! really not happy. and now they will not even talk to me after the telling off they got from me, mine came in via theloansupermarket.co.uk - the hold music/adds is for carter & Carter Financual and the people that took the money is the lending group

Anyone here can help?

yee haa. i have stumbled across their details....does anyone want them??? [EDIT] THE LENDING GROUP, FIRST FLOOR, MANSION HOUSE, STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE, SK13UA.....PHONE-08451309133, E-MAIL...admin@thelendinggroup.co.uk.....WEBSITE-thelendinggroup.co.uk.............................

they are still trying to shaft me! but, alas, to no avail

Edited by Rooster-UK
Language.

HI WOLFIE82 I GOT THE SAME THING LAST WEEK THEY SENT ME A COMPLIMENTS NOTICE SO I HAVE ALL THEIR DETAILS WHEN I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER THEY SAID " MONEYSUPERMARKET" CONTACT DETAILS ARE THE LENDING GROUP 1ST FLOOR MANSION HOUSE STOCKPORT CHESHIRE TEL 08451309133

I recently applied for a loan and the lending group asked me for my bank card details for security reasons...i stupidly gave them.I told them that there would bbe no money in my account until the following week therefore not to try taking any money. Anyway,after 20 mins of the application,i rang them back and cancelled the application as i did not want to pay admin fees of £49.99.

The following week,i found out that they had taken £49.99 out of my account despite assuring me that wouldnt happen. When i rang them,i was told that it would take 3-5days as they have to find out weather the application was cancelled BEFORE or AFTER my money was taken out. I KNOW it was not taken until AFTER yet they are obviously going to try getting out of refunding my money. Thats not the worst of it....NOW..im overdrawn by yet another £49.99 as they are holding that until my next lot of money goes in...i have got new debit cards ect but they had actually authorised 2x £49.99 before i found out about all this. The bank tell me that they are aware of this company and are now sorting it out but can only sort out the second £49.99 that has taken me overdrawn so hopefully that`ll be the end of it. for anyone that wants to know...the lending group told me to ring the manager (of the loan supermarket) on 0800 019 5626 and he goes by the name Mr Iky...he`s the one thats apparently sorting it out ect but i wont hold my breath!

HI WOLFIE82 I GOT THE SAME THING LAST WEEK THEY SENT ME A COMPLIMENTS NOTICE SO I HAVE ALL THEIR DETAILS WHEN I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER THEY SAID " MONEYSUPERMARKET" CONTACT DETAILS ARE THE LENDING GROUP 1ST FLOOR MANSION HOUSE STOCKPORT CHESHIRE TEL 08451309133

Its not `money`supermarket...its `loan`supermarket...there is actually a `money`supermarket online and they have put a notice up on their site explaining about people ringing them and complaining when its a different company...as far as im aware,moneysupermarket is legit. the loan supermarket number is the same number you have above! and they are dodgy as i have recently found out myself...my comment is below.

Hi all the same thing has happened to me I was looking for a loan and I had a phone call and to be quite honest I never remembered apllying for one with them. They called anyway and made me believe that I had got the loan and that alll they needed was a few more details to finalise my loan which i gave them he then went on to say that he needed my bank details well i just assummed they were so i could have the money deposited into my account but after giving them to him he said I then needed to pay £49.99 but I just said I couldnt afford to pay it was I dont get pai till 28th and plus I couldnt afford to go ahead and pay it anyway. And he just said Ill call again next week see if I wanted to go ahead but I just said no I wouldn't. So I have checked my account and they have taken it. I just can't believe it I dont have much as it is and It has now left me short for my rent. I have used the number on here but get no answer and have no idea what to do now? any help please?:evil:

Hi guys yippee I have finally managed to speak to those lovely people at The Lending Group I had a miss call from Loan Supermarket and I saw it was mentioned above so I Phoned them back, turns out the lending group our a sister group to the loan supermarket I explained what happened and they put me through to some Indian man there. Can you believe these people there excuss for taking my money was because they were unable to contact me to finalise things so they went ahead and did it! I just cant believe they did it what sort of people our these. So if your trying to get hold of them without any luck try calling the loan supermarket on 07891589021 they should put you through if you explain you can not get through to the lending group, and good luck getting your money back! I have told them if i do not have a loan 100% within 5 working days i will be reporting them to FSA and Trading Standards and I advise all you who has had the same thing happen to them do the same we need to stop this happening to others!:)

Hi tom650

Perhaps you would like to give us more detail of your loan who's it with & the APR etc:

Have you been here before perhaps praising any other such firm?

I'm sure a mod can confirm one way or the other but we can't be too careful especially about those who having just joined praise such firms in their very 1st post.

These People That Call Themselves The `lending`group Are Basically [EDIT] Taking Our Money But Doing It In A Way That We Are Unable To Retrieve It. It Is A Joke.

Edited by Rooster-UK
Libellous comments removed

I have since spoken again to the lending group,to the manager apparently,calling himself Mr Iky. He told me that they cannot refund my money until head office has sorted it out...they want to find out if i cancelled the application before or after the money went out of my account...i applied on 27th jan...i cancelled on 27th jan...the money went out on 29th jan...as it shows on my bank statement. they tell me it is now a `dispute` so i asked how it could be a dispute,they [EDIT] took my money and i want it back,end of. tomorrow,my weekly money goes into my account and yet another £49.99 is waiting to be taken so before i even get outta bed tomorrow morning,ive lost another £49.99,luckily my bank is now doing something about the second payment thats due to go out tomorrow but why should i have to go through all this in the first place? [EDIT] Oh and just to add insult to injury...when i rang them again friday...they told me i couldnt speak to the manager `mr iky` as he was away on holiday til next tuesday...no doubt our hard earned money that hes [EDIT] taken is paying for that.

Edited by Rooster-UK
Swear filter circumvention and libelous comment removed.

Well ive tried to contact Mr Iky yet again but he seems to be permanently busy! Ive had several arguments with anyone and everyone that answers the phone and said i cant believe that the whole company relies on one person called MR IKY...to refund payments that weve made and told them ive contacted finance ombudsman,CAB,Watchdog,OFT and so on....but the only reply i get is...you have to speak to Mr Iky!!!

Its like talking to a bunch of robots that are programmed to say very few words!

Anyway...i will keep trying as i told them...im like a dog with a bone and i wont let this go...its not about the money anymore...its the fact that ive been screwed over...i will keep bugging them everyday...atleast whilst im on the end of the phone...they cant receive another call on that line from another victim! watch this space...................

I've had the same problem they took two lots of £49.99 from my account on the same day. I've just spoken to them a told them I want the money back straight away, they told me "their refunds policy is for me to send my bank statements in..." I cut the woman off and told her that if the money is not back in my account within 3 days I'd been speaking to the police. She said....." ok they money will be in your account in 2-3 days" I'll see what happens & keep you posted.