• Tweets

• The incident was 03rd March 2024 - and that was the only letter that I have received from MET 15th April 2024 The charge I paid was at the Stansted Airport exit gate (No real relevance now - I thought this charge was for that!!).   Here is the content of email to them (Yes I know I said I was the driver !!!!) as said above -  I thought this charge was for that!! "Stansted Airport" Dear “To whom it may concern” My name is ??  PCN:  ?? Veh Reg: Date of Incident: 03rd March 2024 I have just received a parking charge final reminder letter, dated 10th April 2024 - for an overstay.  This is the first to my knowledge of any overstay. I am aware that I am out of the 28 days, I don’t mean to be rude, this feels like it is a scam My movements on this day in question are, I pulled into what looked like a service station on my way to pick my daughter and family up from Stansted airport. The reason for me pulling into this area was to use a toilet, so I found Starbucks, and when into there, after the above, I then purchased a coffee. After which I then continued with my journey to pick my daughter up. (however after I sent this email I remember that Starbucks was closed so I then I walked over to Macdonalds) There was no signs about parking or any tickets machines to explains about the parking rules. Once at Stansted, I entered and then paid on exit.  So Im not show where I overstayed my welcome.. With gratitude    
    • Just to enlarge on Dave's great rundown of your case under Penalty. In the oft quoted case often seen on PCNs,  viz PE v Beavis while to Judges said there was a case for claiming that £100 was a penalty, this was overruled in this case because PE had a legitimate interest in keeping the car park free for other motorists which outweighed the penalty. Here there is no legitimate interest since the premises were closed. Therefore the charge is a penalty and the case should be thrown out for that reason alone.   The Appeals dept need informing about what and what isn't a valid PCN. Dummies. You should also mention that you were unable to pay by Iphone as there was no internet connection and there was a long  queue to pay on a very busy day . There was no facility for us to pay from the time of our arrival only the time from when we paid at the machine so we felt that was a bit of a scam since we were not parked until we paid. On top of that we had two children to load and unload in the car which should be taken into account since Consideration periods and Grace periods are minimum time. If you weren't the driver and PoFA isn't compliant you are off scot free since only the driver is liable and they are saying it was you. 
    • Thank you dx. I consider myself well and truly told :) x Thank you dx. I consider myself well and truly told :) x
    • Doubt the uneconomic write off would be registered, unless you agreed to accept write off settlement of the claim. It is just cosmetic damage. All that has happened, is that the car has been looked at and they realised the repair costs are going to exceed the value of the car. If the car is perfectly driveable with no upcoming normal work required to pass next MOT, your current Insurers will continue Insurance and you can accept an amount from third party Insurers to go towards you repairing the scratched bodywork.    
    • Peter McCormack says the huge investment by the twins will help Real Bedford build a new ground.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

How credit cards & bank loans REALLY work - Learn, & this will change your whole life!!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You need to see this

It's a fairly short video from Glenn Beck on Fox News in the states, this graph clearly shows what dire straits the US is in and the effect the Fed printing money is having. It's happening there, it's starting here.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This video explains it all well worth the watch.

Money As Debt

That video has been doing the rounds for the last 2 or 3 years. That old fractional banking stuff, don't you just love it :D

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

You need to see this

It's a fairly short video from Glenn Beck on Fox News in the states, this graph clearly shows what dire straits the US is in and the effect the Fed printing money is having. It's happening there, it's starting here.

That must be the same news broadcaster that said that President Obama's rating was going down due to the only indicator that was negative, ie the Dow Jones(that was in spite of opinion polls showing that his approval rating was climbing ;) ). Be careful what you read in the newspaper.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

That video has been doing the rounds for the last 2 or 3 years. That old fractional banking stuff, don't you just love it :D

actually if people were to truly understand it, they would despise it :lol: but i think you know that anyway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

I dont usually subscribe to conspiracy theories...........most of the people putting them forward are nutters....bending the "facts" to their own use, but no more than our trusted politicians.

I have just come accross this interesting snippet

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

it rings far more true than I had thought..........its worrying !!

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

I dont usually subscribe to conspiracy theories...........most of the people putting them forward are nutters....bending the "facts" to their own use, but no more than our trusted politicians.

I have just come accross this interesting snippet

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

it rings far more true than I had thought..........its worrying !!

Dave

"

Dave, Fractional reserve banking and how 97% of all money is created as debt is not a "conspiracy theory",( i certainly never suggested it was, nor do i believe it is) but a business plan actioned by the central bankers over many years, it is done with one motive in mind, PROFIT ( for the bankers) DEBTS for us, the sheeple.

Hey, isn't that why we are all on this forum, 'cos we all have debts of one form or another that are drowning us ?

so, the business plan is working then..................:mad:

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

-

Dollar's status under attack from China (Independant Newspaper)

World leaders gear up for reform of global system

By Sean O'Grady, Economics Editor

Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Another skirmish in the war of words in the most important economic relationship in the world – that between the US and China – broke out yesterday, as the Governor of the People's Bank of China called for reform of the IMF and the promotion of the fund's own longstanding but underused "world currency"– special drawing rights (SDR).

Related articles

His remarks come as the managing director of the International Monetary Fund said that any plans, such as those being pursued by the G20, to stimulate the world economy would fail unless the banking system is repaired.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn said: "You can put in as much stimulus as you want. It will just melt in the sun as snow if, at the same time, you are not able to have a generally smaller financial sector than before but a healthy financial sector at work."

Zhou Xiaochuan, the governor of the Chinese central bank, implicitly criticised the status of the dollar as the world's sole reserve currency. "The price is becoming increasingly high, not only for the users, but also for the issuers of the reserve currencies," Mr Zhou said.

He added: "The role of the SDR has not been put into full play due to limitations on its allocation and the scope of its uses. However, it serves as the light in the tunnel for the reform of the international monetary system.

"The goal of reforming the international monetary system, therefore, is to create an international reserve currency that is disconnected from individual nations and is able to remain stable in the long run, thus removing the inherent deficiencies caused by using credit-based national currencies."

SDRs were developed by the IMF in the 1970s as a method of increasing funding for international trade, at a time of rapid growth and a shortage of public and private liquidity. In recent years, however, the SDR has been neglected, in part because of the Chinese "wall of money" lubricating the world economy.

The central bank governor's intervention can be viewed as a counter-attack to the attacks on China – most recently by the US Treasury Secretary, Tim Geithner – for her refusal to revalue the yuan upwards. The gaping US-China trade deficit – running to $266bn last year – is widely regarded as the most important of the "global imbalances" that underlie the current crisis.

Currently the SDR is backed by a "basket" of the world's leading currencies, of which the American dollar is the most important, accounting for 44 per cent of its weight. The euro (34 per cent), the pound and the yen (11 per cent each) make up the rest. A downweighting of the dollar in the SDR and the "creation" of more SDRs by the IMF – in the same way that a commercial bank multiplies customer deposits through lending – would signal a further rebalancing of world economic power in favour of China.

It would, presumably, be accompanied by an increase in the voting power of China within the IMF, which is roughly the same as Italy's, despite China being perhaps the third largest economy in the world, and Italy the seventh.

Reform of the IMF's governance, long promoted by Gordon Brown, has been a running sore for many years. Over the weekend the Prime Minister of Australia, Kevin Rudd, backed China's claim for a bigger role at the IMF. Australia is co-chair of the G20's group on reform of international institutions.

However, at the G20 Summit in London on 2 April, a large increase in the funds available to the IMF, from $250bn to $500bn, seems set to be one of the few concrete achievements – without reapportioning voting rights. The European Union agreed in principle to the move last week.

The calls from China for IMF reform are echoed by George Soros, who said that the IMF should use new SDRs to "protect the periphery countries from a storm created in the developed world".

For the past 200 years we have had wars and revolutions.... and each time the banksters have grown more powerful taking over control of the issuance and control of more and more nations' money through deals,

bribery and interference of one sort or another with politicians....

"Allow me to issue and contral a nation's currency and I care not who makes it law" (Either Amschel or Nathan Rothschild, I forget).

And this is exactly what has happened in their long term plans to take over total and absolute world control with not means of escape, ever.

It means worldwide totalitarianism, ruled by the top private banks, one world government, one world bank, one world currency, but, it is necessary, I believe for the UK to fully integrate with the EC.

Are the Chinese in on it too?

Am I crazy?.... I dunno, you tell me.... all I know is that 97% of ALL money is created in debt.... with respect, I think Dave might read the history of the Rothschild family and start googling from there.

Charlie*

Edited by charlie*

Under normal recessionary conditions inflationary policies are acceptable, but given already high inflation, pushing inflation still higher is itself damaging .The Bank of England has now signaled creating £150 Billion of printed money which by the time it gets round the magic of "legal fraud" aka Fractional Reserve Banking it will multiply to £1.5 Trillion which will set off hyper inflation

So we now have deflation in real assets now, Houses, cars, big ticket items then we will have hyper-inflation by the end of the year

. WE ARE THE NEW ICELAND!!!

Forgive me for being a bit crazy here, but surely for those of us in debt an element of hyper inflation would allows us to get out of debt pretty bloody quickly simply by delaying payment for a day or two! I know i'm over-simplifying but even still....

"

Dave, Fractional reserve banking and how 97% of all money is created as debt is not a "conspiracy theory",( i certainly never suggested it was, nor do i believe it is) but a business plan actioned by the central bankers over many years, it is done with one motive in mind, PROFIT ( for the bankers) DEBTS for us, the sheeple.

Hey, isn't that why we are all on this forum, 'cos we all have debts of one form or another that are drowning us ?

so, the business plan is working then..................:mad:

hey you are preaching to the choir.......

I have changed my views on things over the past few years........but it is difficult to get a handle on what is going on..........there is so much disinformation and misinformation about........have a GOOD read on that link I posted........:eek:

makes you think

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Forgive me for being a bit crazy here, but surely for those of us in debt an element of hyper inflation would allows us to get out of debt pretty bloody quickly simply by delaying payment for a day or two! I know i'm over-simplifying but even still....

If hyper-inflation was to apply to hard assets, such as Houses, Then, yes every week your house is worth, say another £1000 and you can use it like a giant ATM machine to "borrow" against it ( equity release) & pay down your debts..

But

if it applies to currencies ie the pound in your pocket then no , every week/month/year you need to find more currency to buy the things you need and pay your bills/debts

We are heading for asset deflation, ie houses/cars/big price items/foreign holiday etc are going down in price - this is already evidenced everywhere and then, within the next 6 to 18 months the UK will experience massive currency inflation , Zimbabwee style if we are not careful, where the price of bread for example could increase every week/day/hour/minute. this is not a good place to be..

Go on to youtube and google Zimbabwe inflation to see a real life example of this happening right now. In most places in that country you need to pan for gold just to exchange it for bread !!!!!, they wont accept currency as it is worthless.

Gordon the clown will do anything to get himself elected next year so they will keep inflating all they can ( via the printing press", ie monitizing our debt ) , at the expense of the long term future of this country. The more they pump in the longer and deeper the problems will be, simple economics 101

Little fly in the ointment today, the Govenor of the Bank of England said that the UK Gov had to think about cutting back its big, bloated budget spending plans . oops that was "off message" then....

be very interesting to see what happens at the G20 conferance on April 2nd

I know this is a debt forum BUT the safest place for anyone who has any money is, in order of preferance

Gold - not jewelrey,but coins & bars, Krugerrands, eagles, Sovereigns etc

Silver - Bullion coins & bars but not Jewelrey

Cash - Buy a safe or hide it well, cash will grow massivley in purchaing power in the next 6 to 18 months as not many people will have much real cash.

Lastly, Goverment Gilts, even premium Bonds

--

DO not keep money in a bank account on deposit, keep the bare minimum you need,

Most stocks & shares are going way down before they rise again

Unit trusts/ Funds etc the same, so sell now or get less for them later on

Most financial instruments are dodgy at this present time, all can go to zero or just get "TURNED OFF" so get out of them as well

This is all about self-protection now, the old days of spend, spend,borrow, spend & spend are over !

There is a reason i have 2 large German Sheppard Dogs, , they are "money" , they provide my family with "value" !

Edited by nuke em

-

hey you are preaching to the choir.......

I have changed my views on things over the past few years........but it is difficult to get a handle on what is going on..........there is so much disinformation and misinformation about........have a GOOD read on that link I posted........:eek:

makes you think

Dave

if you mean do these people think they/the world be better off if a couple of billion were "no more" on this planet , then yes i think that's all part of their "business" plan , god help us. after all if you control the currency/money supply...... rules dont apply !

-

Update, Look for one almighty Row after the G20 , Britain & the Uk have already been sidelined - We now have one of the highest debts to GDP in the world! - we can't sustain it!

-

One of the Rockerfella family - who made their money out of oil, from the time of the Civil War, perhaps the second wealthiest family in the world, SECOND to the Rothschilds who own and control Brown and his mates and are a part of the Cabal - Illuminati, that small group of banksters who own the central banks, once quipped on US tv when the question of over-population ... "well, we'll just get rid of a few million".

What the world needs is the repeal of the Federal Reserve Act (1913) and revert the creation, control and issuance of money to the US Treasury. One US Senataor has stuck his neck out, risking his life as you can see in the fillowing 1 minute video.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It all happened at once:

* The US was railroaded into taking the side of Britain in WW I

* The draft was instituted

* Federal taxation of work people's incomes began (to pay the Fed)

* US citizens began to be conditioned to invest their money in Wall Street creations instead of local enterprises... and

* The so-called Federal Reserve, a consortium of PRIVATELY owned banks that was given complete control over the country's money supply, was created.

For the first time in many decades, a US Congressman is calling for the

Fed to be taken back by the US government.

Details:

Kucinich: Nationalize the Fed

People won't talk about it but.....,

Abe Lincoln was assasinated shortly after announcing that the US Treasury was going to issue 'greenbacks', silver backed paper currency that was debt free.

John Kennedy too was assasinated after announcing his version of debt free money and his proposal to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

President Garfield was also assasinated for what he had to say in public about the monetary system.

So if, what our (lying) government sez is true, that the Bank of England was nationalised in 1946 - which means the old owners, the private banksters, the Rothschilds and their mates were removed in favour of The UK Treasury, ie; the goverment, the people - us, you and I, then WHY in god's name are we in so much debt to the Bank of England (debt that can never be paid off) and as, from time to time, the interest rates are such that houses are repossessed, jobs are lost, etcetera et al, WE, the ordinary people who own the frickin bank are being shat on from a great height as these banksters engineer every recession and periods of growth. Dennis Healey got it right when he said that "nothing happens by accident in politics or commerce".

As it is our income tax that pays the interest to the Bank of England, WHO GETS THAT INTEREST???? - D'you know, does anyone? We know about the Fed, it's owned by the private banksters (same crowd) and it is them who collect the dough (which is why it was set up in the first place)... but in the UK... WHO GETS IT? - that's what I want to know...

Such monumental lies these people, the banksters and the politicians tell... how they can look ordinary people, their own kids and friends in the eye without batting an eyelid, knowing they are ruining their future world, I really don't know - they're just plain evil if you ask me and I'd bet that Blair (who draws £2million a year from J P Morgans of Wall Street, one of those banks that owns the central banks and , it is reported, is the US representive of the Rothschilds (I wonder why?)

To end this, which is a long one for me, I was listening to early morning radio yesterday and they were talking about how when Brown was Chancellor of the Exchequer he was totally against the EU, but of recent times he's become an ardent supporter - could he have been bought too with promises of riches after he's taken us into the euro? - £2miilion a year seems a cheap price for selling your country to the totalitarian states of europe.

It all makes me feel really bad about the future .... anyway, I'm on a winner now, a new global money making biz that'll get me out of the hole I got myself into.

charlie*

Nuke em

Lets have a little wager and we can pop back in say 1 month 3 months and 6 months and see who is right. Here is where we are today on a few values / indices;

Gold (oz) - 938.25

Exchange rate £ : € -1.068

CPI inflation -0.0%

Base rate - 0.5%

FTSE - 3925

Dow Jones -7924

Here are my predictions;

30th April

Gold (oz) - 960

Exchange rate £ : € -1.08

CPI inflation - (0.2)

Base rate - 0.5%

FTSE - 3700

Dow Jones -7600

30th July

Gold (oz) - 980

Exchange rate £ : € -1.10

CPI inflation -(0.4)

Base rate -0.5%

FTSE - 3800

Dow Jones -7800

31st October

Gold (oz) - 990

Exchange rate £ : € -1.12

CPI inflation -(0.2)

Base rate - 0.75%

FTSE - 3900

Dow Jones -7900

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.

Update, Look for one almighty Row after the G20 , Britain & the Uk have already been sidelined - We now have one of the highest debts to GDP in the world! - we can't sustain it!

More nonsense. Below is a list of Debt : GDP figures, the actual numbers are a little out of date and relate to the start of the crisis but all countries have been borrowing heavily in the last few months. What it shows is that we were ranked 50th and much better placed than many of the other large industrialised nations.

List of countries by public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even if you include the stakes the government has taken in the banks as new debt then you have to also incude the asset value they have received in return - the debt has been used to buy shares which do have a value.

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.

Are you a bankster? or do you work in the financial sector?

1. If we have our currency debased , we will be the new Iceland

ICELAND HAS A POPULATION OF 300,000, THE FISHING INDUSTRY ACCOUNTS FOR 40% OF GDP AND IT HAS LITTLE OTHER INDUSTRY. IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS UNEMPLOYMENT HAS INCREASED FROM 1% TO 10%. IT HISTORICALLY HAD STRUCTURALLY HIGH INTEREST RATES AND MANY OF ITS CITIZENS GOT INVOLVED IN THE "CARRY TRADE" - BORROWING AT CLOSE TO 0% IN JAPANESE YEN AND INVESTING IN ICELAND AT INTEREST RATES OF C.10%. THE BANKING SECTOR THEN FELL OVER, THE CURRENCY COLLAPSED AND ITS PEOPLE ARE LEFT WITH HUGE FORIEGN CURRENCY LOANS WHICH THEY CANT PAY. WE ARE NOT THE NEW ICELAND.

2. i dont remember saying we will have 17% interest rates, but if i did then a revision is needed here., We willl have double digit interest rates by the end of 2010, we will need them to try and keep the then currency inflation under control.

NO WAY - DEFLATION IS THE POSSIBLE PROBLEM AND ITS NOT COUNTERED BY DOUBLE DIGIT INT RATES

3. Yes we will my friend, and the Gov knows it, there are 2 reports circulating about potential civil disorders/riots this Summer 2009. One is by the Met Police and the contingency plans they are drawing up to "deal" with it. We are heading for a massive financial metdown the likes of which we have never experienced before.

DONT DISAGREE THAT WE WILL HAVE THE USUAL NUTTERS OUT IN FORCE FOR G20

UPDATE - did you see Panorama tonight, at the end of it, Labour MP Frank Field talked about it potential upcoing civil disorder to to the financial crisis.

See above

Edited by Stornoway

We have lost revenues from North Sea Oil ( it has all but run out), we rapidly losing the revenues from the City of London/financial sector . What do you suggest we use to replace them as the 2 key drivers of UK GDP ?

Housing? going down by the day

Tourists? - yes they might come, but buying three extra ice-creams wont help

Manufacting?, - all gone to China and we can't compete on price with them.

Yet more half truths.....

UK Financial Sector - I agree that we are rapidly losing revenues and need to protect the sector whilst punishing those that have made mistakes.

North sea oil has potentially 40 years of reserves left BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | Oil reserves 'will last decades'

Average tourist spends in the uk from middle east visitors were £2,684 lowest was from australians at £413 (hardly three ice creams) http://ec.emap.com/retail/retailweek/pdfs/touristspend/TouristSpendAug08.pdf

One of the Rockerfella family - who made their money out of oil, from the time of the Civil War, perhaps the second wealthiest family in the world, SECOND to the Rothschilds who own and control Brown and his mates and are a part of the Cabal - Illuminati, that small group of banksters who own the central banks, once quipped on US tv when the question of over-population ... "well, we'll just get rid of a few million".

What the world needs is the repeal of the Federal Reserve Act (1913) and revert the creation, control and issuance of money to the US Treasury. One US Senataor has stuck his neck out, risking his life as you can see in the fillowing 1 minute video.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It all happened at once:

* The US was railroaded into taking the side of Britain in WW I

* The draft was instituted

* Federal taxation of work people's incomes began (to pay the Fed)

* US citizens began to be conditioned to invest their money in Wall Street creations instead of local enterprises... and

* The so-called Federal Reserve, a consortium of PRIVATELY owned banks that was given complete control over the country's money supply, was created.

For the first time in many decades, a US Congressman is calling for the

Fed to be taken back by the US government.

Details:

Kucinich: Nationalize the Fed

People won't talk about it but.....,

Abe Lincoln was assasinated shortly after announcing that the US Treasury was going to issue 'greenbacks', silver backed paper currency that was debt free.

John Kennedy too was assasinated after announcing his version of debt free money and his proposal to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

President Garfield was also assasinated for what he had to say in public about the monetary system.

So if, what our (lying) government sez is true, that the Bank of England was nationalised in 1946 - which means the old owners, the private banksters, the Rothschilds and their mates were removed in favour of The UK Treasury, ie; the goverment, the people - us, you and I, then WHY in god's name are we in so much debt to the Bank of England (debt that can never be paid off) and as, from time to time, the interest rates are such that houses are repossessed, jobs are lost, etcetera et al, WE, the ordinary people who own the frickin bank are being shat on from a great height as these banksters engineer every recession and periods of growth. Dennis Healey got it right when he said that "nothing happens by accident in politics or commerce".

As it is our income tax that pays the interest to the Bank of England, WHO GETS THAT INTEREST???? - D'you know, does anyone? We know about the Fed, it's owned by the private banksters (same crowd) and it is them who collect the dough (which is why it was set up in the first place)... but in the UK... WHO GETS IT? - that's what I want to know...

Such monumental lies these people, the banksters and the politicians tell... how they can look ordinary people, their own kids and friends in the eye without batting an eyelid, knowing they are ruining their future world, I really don't know - they're just plain evil if you ask me and I'd bet that Blair (who draws £2million a year from J P Morgans of Wall Street, one of those banks that owns the central banks and , it is reported, is the US representive of the Rothschilds (I wonder why?)

To end this, which is a long one for me, I was listening to early morning radio yesterday and they were talking about how when Brown was Chancellor of the Exchequer he was totally against the EU, but of recent times he's become an ardent supporter - could he have been bought too with promises of riches after he's taken us into the euro? - £2miilion a year seems a cheap price for selling your country to the totalitarian states of europe.

It all makes me feel really bad about the future .... anyway, I'm on a winner now, a new global money making biz that'll get me out of the hole I got myself into.

charlie*

Charlie we are on the same page!, Yes Brown will sell out, he did it before when he sold out Gold in 1999 ( rumor has it that Goldman was 1000 tons short in Gold , Brown dumping 415 tons on the market at the bottom help to save GS, they still exist, he is now PM, good pay day!

-

UK Financial Sector - I agree that we are rapidly losing revenues and need to protect the sector whilst punishing those that have made mistakes.

North sea oil has potentially 40 years of reserves left BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | Oil reserves 'will last decades'

Average tourist spends in the uk from middle east visitors were £2,684 lowest was from australians at £413 (hardly three ice creams) http://ec.emap.com/retail/retailweek/pdfs/touristspend/TouristSpendAug08.pdf

Yes i was being sarcastic with the ice creams, but if you think Mr & Mrs Tourist are going to replace UK Oil & UK financial sector revenues you are not of this planet.

you are incorrect about North Sea Oil. why, just look how much we need to import, if it was still there, we'd use it instead of relying on imports

-

More nonsense. Below is a list of Debt : GDP figures, the actual numbers are a little out of date and relate to the start of the crisis but all countries have been borrowing heavily in the last few months. What it shows is that we were ranked 50th and much better placed than many of the other large industrialised nations.

List of countries by public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even if you include the stakes the government has taken in the banks as new debt then you have to also incude the asset value they have received in return - the debt has been used to buy shares which do have a value.

Wiki again, with very old data ... The Gov owned uk banks are BUST, the assets the "WE" own & you describe are blown out of the water by their LIABILITIES. They are corpses been given morphine every day

Your answers make me think you work in the UK financial sector!

-

ALso you only responded to 2 of the 3, what about Manufacturing ? where has all that gone, the lifeblood of any economy ? The biggest employer by sector , typically ?

i'll tell you where, its gone to the Far East and it ain't coming back here any time soon!

-

Wiki again, with very old data ... The Gov owned uk banks are BUST, the assets the "WE" own & you describe are blown out of the water by their LIABILITIES. They are corpses been given morphine every day

Your answers make me think you work in the UK financial sector!

They don't own RBS and Lloyds if that is the banks you are referring to, UK Government are majority shareholders in a public limited company. "We" do not own the bank.

I used to work in the financial services sector(for reference).

They don't own RBS and Lloyds if that is the banks you are referring to, UK Government are majority shareholders in a public limited company. "We" do not own the bank.

I used to work in the financial services sector(for reference).

We,. as in the British Taxpayer, via our elected clowns in Westminster own majority shares in Lloyds & HBOS, therefore we the taxpayer own the banks as we have majority shareholding ! In essence they have been nearly fully nationalised

Stornoway was who i was referring to with regards to my question on did he work or does he work in the financial sector.

-

This guy is very good, has a good grasp on what is going on, his name is Nadeem Walayat,

Here is what he says about the B of E printing our life away.

Bank of England Ignites Quantitative Inflation :: The Market Oracle :: Financial Markets Analysis & Forecasting Free Website

-

We,. as in the British Taxpayer, via our elected clowns in Westminster own majority shares in Lloyds & HBOS, therefore we the taxpayer own the banks as we have majority shareholding ! In essence they have been nearly fully nationalised

Stornoway was who i was referring to with regards to my question on did he work or does he work in the financial sector.

I knew who you were referring to(thought it better to save you time asking the question) but if you own shares in a company, you do not own the bank. You might think that but that is not correct.