o2 / Carphone Warhouse Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I've just done a credit check on myself and found o2 have outstanding contract on me. The contract was a 12 month contract which should of been cancelled approx 14 months ago.

From doing the check its shows it shows 12 plus missed payment.

There where some problems in month 10 when I moved house and bank where the account was passed to creditors. I paid the outstanding amount on the note the account would be terminated. Sadly I don't have any information regarding the creditors details around.

I haven't received any emails or invoices regarding outstanding invoices to either house nor can I remember the security question set-up on the account.

Could you advise the best course of action as your think they would try contact someone on a 12 month contract that has been running for 26ish months with 14 missed payments.

I think your first action should be to get something in writing to O2 which brings the problem, as you see it, to their attention.

State all that you have here but in as much detail as you can, even if the dates might not be fully accurate.

Who said what, when etc.

What payments were made and when etc

What you expect to happen next.

The more detail, the better...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.