Littlewoods Credit Agreement?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, newbie to the site and this is my first post, so bear with me haha. Anyway, about a year or so ago I signed up to Littlewoods for a credit account, seemed a great idea at the time. They sent out a credit agreement that I was supposed to sign and send back, but I never signed it or sent it back. Does this mean that my account is in some way void? They continued to send out orders etc. even without my signature. Any views?

Was it after 6th April 2007?

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

If it had been before that date then the agreement would have been completely unenforceable under s.127(3). Unfortunately it is now unenforceable but can be enforced by the Creditor at the courts discretion:cool:

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

unfortunately it isn't irredemiably unenforceable so yes

• Haha 1