Jump to content

Taking Council to Court over failed housing repairs

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4347 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



Need some help. Had some problems with Camden Council over their failure to repair a roof.


Accidentally, I issued proceedings on line for the wrong amount (it was very late at night!).


I am about to send my Particulars of Claim by post to them but can anyone advise how I amend my Claim to the correct amount. Do I need to make an N244 application? If so, can anyone guide me as to what I have to write on the form? Do I send it back to Northampton County Court?





Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...