Tell the truth game!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep :oops: (but a very long time ago)

Has anyone been caught out telling a lie?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

'fraid so - Germany circa 1986 :D After the initial shyness, it was absolutely brilliant - I'd do it again :eek: Bo *makes note not to go to any CAG meets near water* :lol:

Has anyone ever driven the wrong way down a one way street ??

Has anyone ever dropped food on the kitchen floor, rinsed it, then put it back thinking ' nobody will ever know'. :D
:eek::eek:

Has anyone ever driven the wrong way down a one way street ??

Yep only cos Lilly told me too!! :razz:

Has you ever asked a woman when she was "due" and she wasn't even pregnant?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Yes, and boys was it embrassing for both of us.

Better yet, got embrassed by my little sister call someone fat when they were 9 months gone.

Has anyone ever told someone they need to go home for an emergency just to escape a bad date?

Yeuw - picking nose and eating it hmmm, might have done that as a kid but it was a long time ago :D

Has anyone ever pretended to be sober to their mum when they were totally trolleyed? If so, did you get away with it 'cause I never did :rolleyes:

I used to pinch ciggies from Butlins when I worked there, which was 15 years ago! They sacked me for 'stealing the float' which I never did, I was robbed, but figured I deserved it anyway. :eek: Guilty conscience(the one and only time I was sacked, I might add!)

Has anyone ever dipped their pen in the company ink (yeah, I'm at it again) :D

I used to pinch ciggies from Butlins when I worked there, which was 15 years ago! They sacked me for 'stealing the float' which I never did, I was robbed, but figured I deserved it anyway. :eek: Guilty conscience(the one and only time I was sacked, I might add!)

Has anyone ever dipped their pen in the company ink (yeah, I'm at it again) :D

I know I am probably being really dim here and not gettin the joke but we have biro's where I work....oh actually hang on...... is this a euphamism for having hanky panky at work? Then oh yeah...did that :oops: (not very nice either..... then spent three years avoiding him)

Has anyone ever said "I love you" just because someone said it to you but it was out of embarassment rather than meaning it?

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Yep... Early Boxing Day morning, double fare. Told the cabbie

I had whiplash from when he bounced up the kerb (violently)

to avoid a car turning right. I got out and started playing with

my 'phone and he screeched off! :eek:

Anyone told anyone else they love them just to get

a quick meaningless jump ?

Edited by diskmandave
to clarify for T C !

Over What ?

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Yep... regularly!!:D

Has anyone ever seen a ufo?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .