BankFodder BankFodder

jessie15

Cahoot charges? what do these mean??

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2757 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just received my statements from Cahoot, what are these charges and can I claim for them:

Billed deferred Finance charge

Billed finance charge

membership fee assessed?

Many thanks

Any info on their website? Could customer services tell you what they are?

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Billed deferred Finance charge is interest added when you only paid the minimum payment

membership fee assessed refers to a monthly fee that used to be payable on the credit card account instead of interest payments calculated on your balance.

This was replaced by interest rates calculated daily on the balance of your account which I assume is now called Billed finance charge

Thank you for your replies. Michael Browne, can I claim these charges back?

Regards

I cant follow this. I get it with vanquis and pay them more than the minimum.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.