Audreygreeneyes

The Bailiffs go a visiting Cap OnE

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3303 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

ok the teckno phobe strikes again!!! I can do the radio thingys and the tvand write letters but as for the clever stuff.... whats a stickie??? and does it involve cream or antiobotics?

rockin all over the world

it's those threads at the beginning of each forum that stay up at the top always - usually they are a kind of "how to" sort of thing. you don't have to do anything - if the management think it should be a sticky - they will do it (leave it to freaky). you just keep up the good work (i don't know that stuff martin speaks of either - someone will be along to explain)

Excellent Job Auders. :)

I will get it moved for you now before we get more complaints.;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

thanks lattie.....lol.. you know me so well..... thank god I dont need ot do anything about it or with it.....

why thank you freaky..... phewww who would ahve thought doing such a simpel thing would have lead to all this....lol...... now do you knwo what Martin means ?

ok does Martin mean do it by notice that I wrtie to the court and include draft directions? am not sure exactly what he means by order adn not letter anyone know?

:D:D What a brilliant story Audrey, I only hope mine turns out as interesting and that I get the Judgement I deserve.

Brilliant story Audrey, absolutely amazing!!! Well done and please keep sharing your success.

I'm about to start a claim on my card against Capital One having already done the SAR, received statements and calculated my charges. I understand that the process is:-

1. Preliminary letter with attached schedule of charges and 14 day deadline.

2. LBA with attached schedule of charges and 14dd.

3. N1 PoC to start claim.

I've looked at both Vampiress and the standard interest calculation templates and can't seem to find info on how to decide what contractual interest figure to use? Problem is, I've had the card since 2002 and the APR has changed perhaps twice (upwards of course!) since then.

Any help anyone?

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

bloody brilliant story

PPI SUCCESS

Lloyds TSB £3874

Loans.co.uk (GE Finance) £1504.77