It's like a morgue in here, where is everyone?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Fair Lady is on TV.. so i have a sneaky feeling it might be Christmas! :)

Actually more people online than i thought there would be... including me!

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

I'm here for a while Thai .. .

You're up early .. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Oooh you are feeling very festive Thai...!! :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Aww, what's up Kia?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

good its just started

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Well that Chrimbo dinner was crackin'. :D

Been at mates for 7 hours and could only manage about 100ml of voddie...what is wrong with me? This will be the first boxing day without a hangover for some years. :D

I just found out that I missed Gavin and Stacey chrimbo special.... grrrrr

I hope it's on iplayer!. :D

Same here Bona - both sons upstairs playing on some computer soccer game, daughter in law asleep on settee.and OH gone to pick his parents up from relatives .... I've got a g+t and feet up:)

Had the nicest turkey ever - carved a la Jamie Oliver instructions, definitely best way - I am soooo full:D

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I'm here too. :-)

No drama or something going wrong for the first time in years, went like clockwork, and now DH and younger son curled up watching Dr Who, the other 2 quiet upstairs, lovely.

A low-key and peaceful xmas, this I can just about cope with, so to all of you:

christmas_glitter_241.gif

xmas1.gif

We had a good walk with the dogs this morning an hour and a half a good lunch with plenty of of wine and know they have all deserted me for a sleep baby dogs laid out on setee Other laid out infront of fire just waiting for strictley I feel very lucky and content

Same here, lol. And did the filo/puff mince pies too. :-D

Liked the idea of that Bookie but I hate mincemeat - wondered how it would work with camembert as a savoury option?

Liked the idea of that Bookie but I hate mincemeat - wondered how it would work with camembert as a savoury option?
I don't like shop bought mincemeat, I make my own, Ell (just call me Mrs Domestic Goddess, lol) which is much less sweet and very very good, even though I say so myself.

Camembert? Hmmm, maybe a bit strong, a nice brie perhaps? Or if you want something very mild, then Philadelphia, either plain or flavoured...

My mum used to make her own mincemeat and it was the smell of it that put me off as a kid (and the fact that my sister used to call them flies graveyards!!).

I like strong cheese so might give it a go, although I like blue brie (Cambozola?) so that might work too.

Can't believe I'm talking about food after what I've eaten today :D

Dave :eek: that's revolting!!!! (although the Vodka's OK)