PCN for parking in a loading bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last weekend I parked in a street that I've been parking in for the past 25 years without issue, but what I didn't realise is that they had recently decided to change the parking regulations and had decided to turn part of it into loading only.

There was a sign on a pole, but no road markings stating it was loading only.

(I understand the new tarmac had only been laid the previous day!)

Is this worth contesting?

Thanks.

if there should have been markings are there are none - then yes it is worth contesting.

Opinions are offered in good faith based upon personal experience and research. Before making any irreversible decisions the opinion of a qualified, registered and insured legal professional should be sought.

If my advice or information has assisted you in any way - please click my scales.

thanks

Nat West Charges £1056 WON

RBS Charges £3600 WON

RBS Unenforceable Loan £18500 Pending

RBS PPI on loan above Pending

MBNA Credit Card CCA & SAR Sent

Co-op Credit Card CCA Sent

If you can get down to this location, and take pics of where you got the ticket, before they mark out the bay,

This is part of the offences triangle.

You need a valid traffic regulation order, a vaild sign on a pole and and a parking bay laid out to the regulations.

If one or more of these mentioned above is missing, the whole job lot becomes unenforceable.

From now on keeps notes of everything you do, or talk to regarding this ticket, as council have a clash with reality once every 100000 years.

Any signs or pics plus both sides of your ticket please post up here for information and attention.