Guest dvdriley

2 Dca's Chasing Same Debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3919 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest dvdriley

Moorcroft and Blair Oliver are both chasing me for the same debt. Is this allowed. How should I play it

tell moorcroft that you paid blair oliver and vice versa

let them sort it out among themselves :D

JK

I would write to both of them asking to see their assignment papers so they can prove that they legally own the debt that they are pursueing.

(I would CCA the both of them also)

Opinions are offered in good faith based upon personal experience and research. Before making any irreversible decisions the opinion of a qualified, registered and insured legal professional should be sought.

If my advice or information has assisted you in any way - please click my scales.

thanks

Nat West Charges £1056 WON

RBS Charges £3600 WON

RBS Unenforceable Loan £18500 Pending

RBS PPI on loan above Pending

MBNA Credit Card CCA & SAR Sent

Co-op Credit Card CCA Sent

Get them to write to each other asking for payment! :D

Write to each one advising that another DCA is chasing you, and until the matter is resolved you will not be paying either.

Address the same letter both DCAs - put both names on the one letter and print off two copies.

Then write to the OC stating that you consider them to be in breach of the OFT's debt collection guidelines and that unless the matter is resolved very quickly you will be lodging a formal complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you need help drafting a letter I can possibly dig out the one I sent to Natwest (who did exactly this to me).

• Haha 1

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Guest dvdriley

thanks to you all