Court Action - GE Money

Guest suziedarkness
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest suziedarkness

GE Money have failed to comply with my Subject Access Request.

I sent them a 7day lba a couple of weeks ago and they have done what they usually do and ignored it.

I am just preparing my N1 form which I will file tomorrow.

Can someone please give me an idea of the amount of damages I should put in. I have downloaded a sample POC from here and it says with regard to damages "I estimate this cost to be £"

I know that I can reclaim the SAR fee plus court fee (I dont even know how much this will be!) but it says on the sample to claim for additional correspondence and time spent preparing documents and seeking legal advice. what is a reasonable figure of this?

Also, I am best to file online or in person at court. I have never done anything like this before and I dont have a clue.

thanks

Suzie

Hi Suzie,

You can use the Litigant In Person Rate of £9.25 for coorrespondence, document preparation, legal advice, etc.

The amount of damages, I would ask the court to decide.

Won't be very far behind you with one of these so I'll be watching with interest.

Guest suziedarkness

Thanks supasnooper I guess it may be like the blind leading the blind haha!!

I am hoping to file this online tonight. The court site says that they are closed from weds 24th for a few days but they sort out claims filed on internet at 10am so I am hoping GE will get it before the christmas break as a little present from me lol!

Suzie

Guest suziedarkness

Help!!!

Also, just filling in POC online now and they only allow 1080 characters, I cant fit it all in

Suzie