Talk talk:- free broadband that costs £15 per month

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

anyone got any pointers onthis?.

i have had my phone with talk talk for about 2 and a half years, and after orange decided out of the blue to cancel my broadband in febuary this year, i decided to take up talk talks offer of free broadband.

now, when i spoke to one of their people in the carphone warehouse, the guy told me that it wouldnt be free at first, but would be free after a couple of months, which i was fine with.

now, ive called their customer services dept at least once a month since my broadband started in may, and each time they tell me that ill have to wait until they can go to my local telephone exchange and install something.

fair enough, however theres a slight hitch, theyve been to my exchange recently, i know this because at the beginning of this week they sent me a letter which states:-

GET READY FOR BETTER BROADBAND!

within the next 7 days we will be upgrading your broadband connection to give you the fastest speed ever, there will be no extra charge for this and youll be pleased with the rsults!!

now, ever since i saw a van parked outside my telephone exchange, ive noticed that my connection speed had slowed down drastically, havign done a speed check on it, its gone down from being 1.5mbps to just over 512kbps...WTF?, how is this faster...its SLOWER!!.

add to this he insult that im being charged £15 per month for what is supposed to be free!!!.

talk talks customer service department is a joke, their operators, base din south africa are obviously reading from scripts, and on my account it says nothing about free broadband, yet i have paperwork sent to me by talk talk back in may stating i would begin getting free broadband shortly.

they cant keep arguing that they havent yet been able to get into the exchange, as my mums friend, who only lives round the corner from me, is getting free broadband, and has been getting it since anuary this year!!.

what can i do??

hi god pickachu i had this awful talk talk broadband also ! they slammed my broadband services and it is very slow . i have just reported them to Ofcom

my internet connection keep dropping, there is some pages which won't load such as on wikipedia. at time i don;t' have even 512 kbps i used to be with O2 for about 3.5 mbps..... until talk talk decided i was "interested by their broadband services"