Bt threatning to disconect me

Flagg913
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I moved from Bt to sky for my line rental after i had a few problems with bt....Bt have sent me my final bill but i don't agree with it, so currently i'm refusing to pay a bit of the bill....bt say if i don't pay they will disconnect my phone line...... Can they do this since i get my line rental from sky?

So even though i pay sky they can still cut me off? Does anyone know what will happen after they have cut me off, when i've payed the final balance will i need to pay anything to have it put back on? and who do i ask bt or sky? oh and can sky take rental for a line what's been disconnected?

The actual provider i pay line rental to is Sky...but Bt are threatning to disconect the line... I didn't think they could since i pay my line rental to sky, but the first poster said they could as they legally own the line? Just to add... i didn't pay the bill because they had broadband and line rental for the next three months on my bill, even though i had left them...they refunded this and not the bill is £49 this was done the 15th on the 17th they sent the letter about disconnecting me....i don't get payed till end of month.

They cant disconnect your line as Sky are your provider so dont worry. If you disagree with the bill call up and explain it to a manager, tell them if you want to pay it and they will give you more time if you explain when you want to pay. BT cant disconnect what isnt there's - BTW and BTR are 2 totally diiferent companies: you will never deal with BTW. I would also complain about the discon threat as its just a standard letter they have sent out which is obviously wrong.