Tendogs, Howard Cohen, CL Finance, Egg and CPR ***WON + COSTS***

tendogs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I too like the idea from SAx20. I'm going to stay quiet for another few weeks and see if this also passes them by then I'll enforce. I'll keep you posted

I do very little but I do it very, very well :cool:

If I've helped give my scales a click

:smile:

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

Excellent News tendogs well done

Regards

Andy;)

Thanks Andy

Edited by tendogs
mizz spoiling

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

well done:)

Thank you also Dora

what is it with howard cohen and cpr requests

four welcome threads ive been involved where the caggers have won for non compliance of cpr request

the common denominator is cpr, howard cochen and non compliance

Cattles | Stock Exchange announcements

Get your claim in quick Tendogs, once Cattles go down the likes of Cl Finance, The Lewis Group, Welcome and Old Howie should go with them!!!

Pookey

Edited by pookeymonkey

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!

hi pokeymonkey

dont try and confuse this thread please,

its not welcome finance, its just that howard cohen are the sols welcome use like this thread. this is about egg.

the point i am making is that howard cohen in both cases and failure on compliance on cpr request, seems normal for them to ignore

Sorry Postggj!!!

I just got a bit carried away, as I am one of the ones in exactly the same position as Tendogs - CPR, Howard Cohen and non compliance.

My point was intended to be light hearted. CL Finance is part of the Cattles empire, if Cattles goes pearshaped and take CL with them hows Tendogs (or me for that matter) going to get their court costs back?

Ive taken down the big quote and posted it on the Debt Collection Forum.

Sorry!!

Pookey

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!

what is it with howard cohen and cpr requests

four welcome threads ive been involved where the caggers have won for non compliance of cpr request

the common denominator is cpr, howard cochen and non compliance

Well yes, they don't want to get into a fight over CPR so they try and neutralise it.

It must work to some extent, this is volume business and they buy thousands of debts in a block and a few CAGers probably doesn't amount to very much in their scheme of things, they did, after all make several million pounds in profit last year.

I think that we have got to go for their licence, the high risk licences are coming under increasing scrutiny by the OFT which is why we need to complain and get judgments against these companies when we can.

IMHO;)

Sorry Postggj!!!

I just got a bit carried away, as I am one of the ones in exactly the same position as Tendogs - CPR, Howard Cohen and non compliance.

My point was intended to be light hearted. CL Finance is part of the Cattles empire, if Cattles goes pearshaped and take CL with them hows Tendogs (or me for that matter) going to get their court costs back?

Ive taken down the big quote and posted it on the Debt Collection Forum.

Sorry!!

Pookey

I do enjoy the idea of pear shaped cattle. :-D

got this from the net:

LONDON, April 23 (Reuters) - Troubled subprime lender Cattles said it had requested an immediate suspension of trading in its shares and bonds as talks to refinance its debt continue, delaying the publishing of its annual results.

The company said on Thursday it requested a suspension "in order to avoid a disorderly market and to protect investors ... pending publication of its audited report and accounts for the year."

Cattles, which lends at higher interest rates to people who cannot get credit from mainstream banks, said it is unable to publish its 2008 accounts, reviewed by external auditors, until the "complex negotiations" around debt financing are completed.

Discussions with the debt providers may continue for some time, despite striving to reach an agreement as soon as possible, it added.

A source close to the company said talks with the banks will take a matter of weeks, rather than months.

Cattles relies on wholesale borrowing for funding, which has become more expensive since the onset of the credit crunch. At the start of the year, the company failed to secure a banking licence that would have given it access to urgently-needed funding.

Since then, Cattles has issued a number of profit warnings and closed its main operating unit Welcome Finance to new customers in a bid to conserve cash, whilst grappling to refinance its 500 million pound loan that matures in July.

The company was rocked further in March by revealing failures in the way it accounts for bad loans, leading to the suspension of six senior executives at the company.

It now faces a bill of 850 million pounds ($1.24 billion) to plug holes in its accounts, as provisions for bad loans.

• 1 month later...

WARRANT ISSUED 26 MAY 2009