son injured on bus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm confused. Why do you think it is the bus company's responsability to replace your son's coat and shirt? The bus was vandalised by an unknown person, whose actions caused your son's predicament. The person to pursue would be the vandal, but obviously you don't know who that is.

Frankly, I am surprised they have even agreed to get the items cleaned, as I don't think it is their responsability, and as for the driver being Polish, I really don't see what that has to do with anything. :-?

As for your son "deserving" more than this, again, I fail to see how. At best, he should get an apology for the driver not being more sympathetic/get medical help, but if I understand you right, he didn't even need to go to A&E so even the medical help may be a bit of a stretch, although you could find out if there is a procedure within the bus comapny of what to do in a situation like this arises and complain if there is a procedure and it wasn't followed, but even then, at most they'll apologise and blame it on the driver being new.

I suspect you are wasting your time on this one.