BankFodder BankFodder

Happygilmore

What charges can i claim back?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4959 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This has probably been covered a million times , had a look at the FAQ and couldnt see anything relating to what charges i can claim back.

Can i claim late payment charges on credit cards? and also i used to have a loan with First National Bank PLC which i found a few old statements for when having a clear out and ive seen that i was charged an overdue payment fee of £30 on a few occassions can i also claim this back?

I expect that both answers will be yes but wanted to be sure before requesting all my statements.

Thanks in advance :)

I expect that both answers will be yes but wanted to be sure before requesting all my statements.

You're right, yes to both.