Experian credit report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently viewed my credit file with Experian via their 30 day free trial thingy.

I have noticed under what i owe there seems to be a lot missing?

The section lists my catalogues, (1 missing, however they admitted to to CCA so eliminated the debt i believe) phone, basic cash account, 2 credit cards.

When in fact i have more credit cards, other outstanding overdraft accounts, some silly payday type loans, a laptopn under a loan agreement, and a Natwets loan.

So why are they not listed? Confused.... I am on a DMP and have been for the best part of this year. I am applying for BR in New Year and i was trying to establish the exact figures of what i owe.

Any ideas?....................

Hi,

I've had the same thing over the years, credit cards, loans ect not on my file. I'm not sure why not, I'm sure someone might tell us :)

Remember there are at least three, CRA's, have you checked them all ?

Not that I'm suggesting you do :)

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

no havent, bit concerned i even have reading on here.... about them CRA selling info to DCA's. And i put my mobile number in. Can you change your details once you have registered your free trial?? E.g old mobile number diff/old address so it looks like you have moved etc????

Hi, thats what I ment by my last sentence.

I've not got a clue if you can change the details, sorry.

I'll have a scout about and see if I can find anything.

Regards.

Scott.

the debts on this credit report are ones actually at this address. Accept for mbna and cone which are still listed at old address, although i'm on a DMP and they have my correct address. However nothing attached to my mums address where most credit was obtained as i lived there on and off all my life.

There must be a way of defeating their system, a derilict house lol!

There must be a way of defeating their system, a derilict house lol!

Years ago a mate of mine said he had a great idea to get a free Bullworker, one of those things for giving you bigger muscles :eek:

He said all you had to do was give the company sending the Bullworker a false address, then they won't be able to chase you for the debt :rolleyes:

Think he'd have a hard job getting his Bullworker too :D

Regards.

Scott.

no havent, bit concerned i even have reading on here.... about them CRA selling info to DCA's. And i put my mobile number in. Can you change your details once you have registered your free trial?? E.g old mobile number diff/old address so it looks like you have moved etc????

Hi geministar, you are correct that all 3 CRA's have tracing products that they make available to DCA's or just about anyone who has an account with them. They can and do trace trace things like:

people who have moved, changed phone numbers, check if they are still at the address even if they claim not to be, check electoral reg and land registery, whether they are deceased and ofc credit applications etc.

Apparantly if a dca checks for a person and gets no info from the cra then they can automatically keep checking for as long as it takes and when something does popup then its reported to the dca(or whoever checked) straight away.:shock:

Edited by version302003

There is loads missing from mine too. Despite having 2 CCJs, and including all my info correctly, they are only showing 1 CCJ. Also, ALL my credit agreements except my bank account don't show up. Silly service, will defo be cancelling.

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

On all future communication you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe should you so wish.

That's what it says on their web site, I'd phone them.

Regards.

Scott.

To cancel your membership to creditexpert your should:

"If you would still like to cancel your Credit Expert membership you can do so by contacting our team on free phone 0800 656 9000 and selecting option 4."

You can remove/change your mobile number on the page "Update my Details" after you log in!

BobbyH

Wait now for all the letters from their DCA friends, welcoming you to pay for even more debt you 'forgot' about....

I once suscribed to creditexpert and regularly get copies of my credit files and I have never once been contacted by any DCA! This is despite have lots of creditors that have gone off the radar!