Equifax Contact Details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5601 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Noticed a few people requesting contact (phone) details for Equifax - see below - details correct as at 15/12/2008:

Hope they can be of use to someone! Certainly not me lol

Paula Cloney

Customer Relations

Equifax plc

Customer Services Centre

PO Box 1140

Bradford

BD1 5US

Tel: 00353 5391 67543

Fax: + 353 5391 49010

Email Address: [email protected]

SilverLining.....

There is always light at the end of the tunnel - we just have to beat the CRA's in order to see it...

Noticed a few people requesting contact (phone) details for Equifax - see below - details correct as at 15/12/2008:

Hope they can be of use to someone! Certainly not me lol

Paula Cloney

Customer Relations

Equifax plc

Customer Services Centre

PO Box 1140

Bradford

BD1 5US

Tel: 00353 5391 67543

Fax: + 353 5391 49010

Email Address: [email protected]

take it you work for them above clampits?? anyhow equifax are a bunch of unuseful twats!!! why defend there clients word begainst the so called debter??

take it you work for them above clampits?? anyhow equifax are a bunch of unuseful twits!!! why defend there clients word begainst the so called debter??

How dare you! Have you even read my posts? I am at war with these clampits as you so kindly refer! I would not and do not stick up for them, I am only stating that the woman i've dealt with has seemed half ok - read my previous posts and you'll see i'm probably their worse customer - sod working for them - ****, all the CRA's are ****!

Get facts right - please!

SilverLining.....

There is always light at the end of the tunnel - we just have to beat the CRA's in order to see it...

How dare you! Have you even read my posts? I am at war with these clampits as you so kindly refer! I would not and do not stick up for them, I am only stating that the woman i've dealt with has seemed half ok - read my previous posts and you'll see i'm probably their worse customer - sod working for them - ****, all the CRA's are ****!

Get facts right - please!

terribly sorry dear!!!!

yeah i know CRA ARE ****!!!!!