hb worries!maybe?

dandare208
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all i'm new here, just looking for some advice if poss.

i'll try to keep it clear and brief.

so, i've been s/e since dec05 wasn't making much to begin with so applied and received hb. this continued until july07 when i got a 6 month contract for f/t work. so i signed myself off of hb. i then reapplied aug08 as when i retuned to s/e in jan 08 things didn't go too well. about 3 weeks after the claim in aug08 i supplied them with my isa details as i'd forgotten to at the time, it was with icesave and a bit up in the air but didn't want to appear to be withholding info. so i was paid 1 month hb. when i queried why only 1 month as before it was for 3 months then i'd supply my 3 month acc. to be re assessed.they asked for further acc. to be supplied which i did which was supposed to reassess my claim from the time it stopped in sept 08. i was in the office last week with more info for them and the lady starting to make a deal about my savings. it felt like i was being accussed of fraud i guess. that i'd never informed them about it. but when i look back at my records i have a letter from them dec05 asking me to provide evidence of my isa. to me that sounds like i told/showed them my isa way back or they wouldn't have processed the claim.

anyhoos i have been on a work trail which has been successful and have been offered a 12month grant. so i've written/phoned them to say i don't want the re assessment from sept08 and to cease my claim.

i'm just really worried that they may claim i never disclosed my savings and say i tried to defraud them for dec05 till july07.

a point on the isa currently 10000, dec05 5500, dec05 i put 3500 from my business acc. into savings to earn interest that then went into isa. all the transactions are on the bank stats that i would have supplied.

i supplied them with all bank acc. isa details. my rough income/outgoings but feel that i might still get hammered.

any advice gratefully welcomed.

dan