Free Experian Credit Report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Er Why?

get one of theee and the next thing is being hounded by their bed buddies the DCA's

In previous posts people have requested a free report and this is the way to get it! Basically saves you £2!

Edited by SilverLining
typo

SilverLining.....

There is always light at the end of the tunnel - we just have to beat the CRA's in order to see it...

Basically opens up a can or worms:)

Agreed PG :) Read the small print in blue at the top:

n We will check your details with the records we hold and share with fraud prevention agencies. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is

identified, we will record this and details will be passed to the other fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.

We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:

• Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities

• Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities

• Recovering debt

• Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance

• Checking details of job applicants and employees

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

If you don't want to use it then fine! It is useful for those that do want a free copy of their credit report!

Why start on people for offering a freebie? If you don't want to utilise it don't - simple really!

SilverLining.....

There is always light at the end of the tunnel - we just have to beat the CRA's in order to see it...

If you don't want to use it then fine! It is useful for those that do want a free copy of their credit report!

Why start on people for offering a freebie? If you don't want to utilise it don't - simple really!

SilverLining, I appreciate you think it's a freebie, but if you have a look at some of the threads here about Experian, you might feel differently.

• Haha 1

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

SilverLining, I appreciate you think it's a freebie, but if you have a look at some of the threads here about Experian, you might feel differently.

Sosumi

I have had problems myself - look at my other post! I am being harrassed myself by both CRA's but as a result of my refusal to continually pay £2 for a new report (once items have been removed) I got this freebie.

Obviously if you have something to hide then you wouldn't be applying for a free report would you?

I reiterate - this form is for those people that want to use it! You cannot suggest that everyone on here refuses to apply for their credit report? Of course they do and all i'm doing is saving the new members £2!

Please don't keep hassling me or abusing this post - if it doesn't appeal or interest you then fine - just avoid looking at it!

Edited by SilverLining
typo

SilverLining.....

calm down:)

LOL i'm chilled out - just stressing at Equifax! Any idea's how to search for posts regards to them? I'm new and struggling to find any examples of them screwing up (shouldn't be hard but I can't see much on here!)

SilverLining.....

Lol

Think it best i erase this whole post eh? Sorry if it upset you - thought it'd help some people that needed free reports, it helped me as I had to request over 15 from Experian!

Sorry..... kiss and make up now chaps! Mwah! xx

SilverLining.....