Letter that includes everything.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't think such a letter exists, and even if it did, it would be of limited use.

Can you explain EXACTLY what the problems are, one by one, and then we can either create a letter from some templates put together, or can create a letter specifically for your case?

By the way, the deed of assignment is not something you can ask for. You mean the notice of assignment.

What is it you are trying to achieve?

SH

All opinions of ScabHunter are offered in good faith and believed to be accurate and true. Please note, though, that I have no legal training and am human like the rest of us (except the DCA trolls).

If you have received court papers, PLEASE POST EARLY. We can help, but only if we are within the timescales.

I am happy to receive PMs (and friendship requests!), but if you want me to look at your thread please leave a link to it.

If I have been helpful, please feel free to click the old scales!

LIGHT RELIEF - SCABHUNTER STYLE

A reply to a DCA troll with a limited vocabulary

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/131409-cheekiness-towards-dca-199.html#post1840093

A template letter accepting a full and final settlement

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/104668-cabot-windywoo-4.html#post1813490

A reply to ARE letter dated 13th November 20088

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/172657-mbna-letter-asking-me.html#post1863523

A reply to a naughty DCA suggesting that the alleged debtor was ignoring the poor dears, and promising a nice social visit

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/167422-help-needed-re-letters-3.html#post1850119

ok---All i am trying to do is not actually avoid paying but paying back an agreed ,affordable amount- presently i do not agree with the amounts being claimed and i am just wandering if theer was a letter that i could specifically request this.

Also, if you could advice when someone simply states 'account in dispute' is that in itself alone to set aside a statutory demand- would the courts not want proof etc -- I am not sure who is supposd to prove what?

I have already previously informed capquest that i do not agree with amount being claimed but whenever they respond they will discuss in their letters everything else apart from my actual query..

I was becoming a little concerned that in court the judge will have no way of knowing who to belive that the amount was disputed?

Sorry for my naievety buy once again any help would be good

ok---All i am trying to do is not actually avoid paying but paying back an agreed ,affordable amount- presently i do not agree with the amounts being claimed and i am just wandering if theer was a letter that i could specifically request this.

Also, if you could advice when someone simply states 'account in dispute' is that in itself alone to set aside a statutory demand- would the courts not want proof etc -- I am not sure who is supposd to prove what?

I have already previously informed capquest that i do not agree with amount being claimed but whenever they respond they will discuss in their letters everything else apart from my actual query..

I was becoming a little concerned that in court the judge will have no way of knowing who to belive that the amount was disputed?

Sorry for my naievety buy once again any help would be good

There has to be a reason for the account being in dispute. For instance, if you have sent off a CCA request and either haven't received a response in the specified time or the response you have received is inadequate.

It would be helpful if you could provide a few more details - the amount owed, whether or not you have CCA'd them - if so, what the response has been etc. What is it you dispute?

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

ok---All i am trying to do is not actually avoid paying but paying back an agreed ,affordable amount- presently i do not agree with the amounts being claimed

If I read this right that would be the cause for dispute?

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

If I read this right that would be the cause for dispute?

I don't know. I think there may well be a difference between disputing the amount owing and disputing the debt itself or its enforceablity.

I you dispute the amount owed, then it is best to send the SAR to find out how it has been made up, but I don't know if that in itself is enought to put the whole thing into dispute. That's why I think we need a few more details.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Thanks for the replies-

the 2 debts in question are large ( business failure)-

i know i owe some of the monies claimed but all i am after is to try and negotoiate with them a realistic repayment plan i have already SAR them both and CCA only applied to one( which i now have)-

The last poster has summed it up in that whayt i'd like to do is to throw some confusion on it so that they are willing to arrive at a payment plan