Jemn V Kensington

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a claim against Kensington Mortgages for unfair charges, it is for £2500, we are at the court stage where they have not responded to my CP1 and particulars of claim. I have requested judgement agasinst them.

I expect them to apply to have judgement set aside because they will say they did not receive the court papers, I believe they have done this before.

Has anyone any suggestions on how I should proceed or do I wait for the set aside hearing and air my suspicions to the Judge?

Any help appreciated.

Jeremy

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All

I have received a Judgement by default and I am sending in the bailiffs. I still expect them to apply to have the judgement set aside.

I have spoken to the Sheriffs High Court Officers Dept does anyone know of any reason why I should not use them as opposed to a County court bailliff?

Thanks for any input.

Jeremy

Hi, Kensington Mortgages have repossessed my house. How did you work out the figure which you are claiming? I am going to start legal proceedings as well. I am currently looking at the best way of starting it!!

• 3 weeks later...