received claim for possession forms what do i do

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got lots of advice of you all before and was told to come back on when received the forms for possession.can any one advise me on how to fill in these.Thankyou:confused::confused:

due to ill health we got in to arears,we contacted bank who were no help.we were selling to rent back but the buyer strung us along and then pulled out,by this time we had no way of paying it off.we have a hearing in jan.we know it will end up being repossessed but wanted advice on any way we could buy some time to try and sell it ourselves

Is it a claim for possession with a defence form or an eviction date?

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

If its a claim form and you have a defence form to fill in and send back we are just at the beginning.... Ell-enn can help with Q27 ofthe defence form, but for now......

What is the form?

question for you?

Are you selling because you want to, or because you see it as your only way out?

Originally the mortgage went up too much for us to afford, so we went down the road of selling it to rent back with the option of buying it back for a fixed price in a few years, the buyer dragged it out for nearly twelve months and then pulled out at the last minute due to the Northern Rock thing.

We are now living abroad looking for work, but our son and daughter are still living there, we would ideally like to rent it out for a while till the market picks up and then try and sell, unfortunately we could not rent it out for enough to cover the mortgage.

The form we have been sent is a possesion of property with a defence form.

About 12 months ago it was valued between £120,000 to £135,000, at the moment the outstanding balance is £118,171 with £11,262 arrears.

Don't know what the value at the present moment is.

They wont agree to you selling with a shortfall if you rent can you make up the normal payment plus a little of the arreas

at the end of the day morgage was paid for 12 years and never missed a payment.Every monthly review with the bank lead to them engourageing us to borrow more and add to the morgage.If the worst is going to happen we just want to make sure our son has a roof over his head until he goes to uni next august.How quickley things can change with ill health and bad luck.

who is the mortgage with?

Which part of the form are you having problems with?

Are you making any payments at all at the moment?

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE