kia

steven3367
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my m8 bought a kia 4wheeldrive to tow his caravan. after a month he noticed that the tracking was out and it had worn one of the tyres down he then took tit back to reg vardy who told him to leave it and they would fix it. he got it back the next day and the car is still doing the same all they seemed to have done was swop the tyres round. can he refuse the car as they have now had ti twice and its still the same.

cheers steve

• 4 weeks later...

How does your friend know for sure its the tracking? Did he have it checked independently before it went back to Reg Vardy? And did he have it checked after it was returned? (or even when you say 'its still the same?')

I had a similar problem with a Vectra SRI, I took it to Reg Vardy (assuming it was the tracking). They actually replaced a front anti-roll bar as the joints were knackerd and 'apparently' this had caused un-even wear.

Get your friend to take it back, present the case and demand clear cut answers. It worked for me! They replaced the tyre and adjusted the tracking (not to mention the new anti-roll bar!), which wasn't required after all ;-)

Phil.