First Plus Interest Rates

joolzh13

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4708 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have tried registering on the Firstplus Complaints site but it doesn't seem to allow me access to anything. Not sure where it's going wrong any idea's anyone.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I also suffer from a First PLus loan and am furious about the way they have acted regarding interest rates. I have started a petition on the No10 website to try and get the goverment to do something. It may come to nothing but every little thing chips away at them so please sign up if you can.

Petition to: Force 2nd Charge Mortgage companies such as Barclays First Plus to reduce interest rates. | Number10.gov.uk

Edited by Fat Bloke

Hi all

I also suffer from a First PLus loan and am furious about the way they have acted regarding interest rates. I have started a petition on the No10 website to try and get the goverment to do something. It may come to nothing but every little thing chips away at them so please sign up if you can.

Petition to: Force 2nd Charge Mortgage companies such as Barclays First Plus to reduce interest rates. | Number10.gov.uk

Ive got one aswell they are a an absolute joke . just signed the petition at no10. Tho i have to ask myself what would happen to the company if we all stood shoulder to shoulder and said we are not going to pay you another penny until you change your practices apply some fairness and bring those interest rates back in line . After reading another post on this thread it would appear that they are already in trouble and in my oppinion they would be finished in a month or 2 .

• 3 months later...

Help !! I Cant Believe The Letter I Have Recieved From First Plus This Morning.they Are Increasing The Interest On My Loan By Another 1%.how On Earth Can They Get Away With This??? I Am Furious And Lost For Words.i Have Just Mailed The Watchdog Site,i Think We Seriously Need To Do Something.how About A Protest At Firstplus Hq? This Is So Unreal

Martin, pop over to firstpluscomplaints.co.uk

There is a big campaign happening there.

I have tried registering with that site but IMHO the site has too many flaws as I found it impossible to register. Obviously not a very secure site either.

I have tried registering with that site but IMHO the site has too many flaws as I found it impossible to register. Obviously not a very secure site either.

Interesting comment that you couldn't register seeing as you appear to have commented on there. And if you can't get on the site how do you know it's no good and what makes it 'obviously' a very insecure site.

The site is excellent and were it not for that site then there would be no coordinated action being organised against BFP which is what is happening there.

Edited by Mr Meggo

Interesting comment that you couldn't register seeing as you appear to have commented on there. And if you can't get on the site how do you know it's no good and what makes it 'obviously' a very insecure site.

The site is excellent and were it not for that site then there would be no coordinated action being organised against BFP which is what is happening there.

I tried several times to register on previous occasions but never got the link to authenticate the registeration. I then found out that the ISP was blocking it as it was been classified as spam mail.

When I tried again today, it just kept reverting back to a clean registration page and did not advise that an email had been sent. I tried 3 different email addresses and still no joy.

I then then did the lost password bit and lo and behold advsied email sent and from there on it worked. No idea why it kept failing previously as it did not offer an reason.

Interesting site if you managed to get registered. thanks.

well i have added this into the mix in my complaint to the FOS, why are they able to add a loan for PPI as a fully charged loan against your house? my case a second charge loan for 56500 and a PPI for 13500., which means a fully charged loan for 70,000 against your house when not once i was told in the original phone call that this would be the case... will wait till the fos decides.....:roll: