Is this a problem?

uukuj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I wanted to ask whether or not this is a problem to worry about. I seperated from my ex and he wont stop sending his bank, credit card and insurance letters to my adress. I told him to stop, and he said no. Then I called the bank and the insurance guys who said they wouldnt change the address unless he called them up. I then told him to stop sending them again and he said ok, BUT I am still receiving his letters and I dont know if that is a problem since I am claiming benefits as I have seperated. He doesnt live here but still sends his letters , what should I do I dont want them to think im lying.

Cheers;)

You could always tell your ex that if he does not sort it immediately you will return all post received to sender.

Regards

LilyLou

Regards

LilyLou

If I have been helpful please tip my scales

Any advice/comments I give are based solely on personal experience, if in doubt please consult an expert.

Then 'Return to Sender' is your best option

Regards

LilyLou

Regards

LilyLou

If I have been helpful please tip my scales

Any advice/comments I give are based solely on personal experience, if in doubt please consult an expert.