style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I was helping my daughter go through the procedures of bankruptcy, there was a link to a site which told one what was considered reasonable upper limits for expenditures for the Income and expenditure forms. I cant find it anymore! Could some one please direct me. Lost all my files onmy computer due to virus a couple of months ago.

Thank you so much

hi sister i found one on the insolvency websites

Household Expenditure Spreadsheet

if u want more information on IPO/IPA click below for the link

Income Payments Orders

althouth it is based on figure for 2006/2007 u can put a bit higher and argue that for expample utility bill are going up ! thisis what i di and my OR was fine i dind't put a huge difference though lol

make sure that ashe is maximising her expenditure as in this case she will be trying to avoid to pay for a large IPA /IPO

i hope this help . good luck

Edited by phat256
  • Haha 1

thanks - I also found one on the HMRC Site although seem to have lost the link again!

In the middle of re-justyfying our payments to our creditors once again, a couple of them want the impossible even though we have more then halfed our owings in less then two years, and most of our debts will be gone within the year, as some of them fall off we increase the payments to others. The sooner that we are debt free the better, no credit ever again!

hi suister if your daughtwer is goign BR then i will say don't bother arguing with unsecured creditor and save this money towards your daughter BR fees !

befoer my BR i haven't pay my creditor a single penny for almost a year i couldnt afford it i was unemployed.

so i chnage my phoen number and didn't tell anyone but in the meantime ihad a lot of threatogram , default ( who cares when u BR well it doesn't really make a difference does it lol !) etc...... .

me too i do not want anymore credit card, loan, overdraft etc... i learn my lesson well and i got burnt !

Hi

No my daughter is sorted - she has been bankrupted and then discharged 6 months after bankruptcy, for her that was the correct route.

This is personal, we cant afford the bankruptcy route as we run businesses (small ones and we employ others), we earn a meagre living. Would not wish to work for anyone else, even if there was any possibility of being employable, so we have to keep paying our creditors, and we have arrangements with them, but as always there are a couple who will start to play games from time to time. Any way Income and expenditure sheets done and posted, and if they can see anywhere that we can economise, without starving or freezing or becoming homeless they must be better whizzes at housekeeping then I am!

Actually this thread is probably in wrong section.

thanks - I also found one on the HMRC Site although seem to have lost the link again!

Time to Pay: Completing Income & Expenditure forms

And this is another set commonly used for some categories of expenditure.

2uxy2c6.png

Edited by fermi

[SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/"][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ta Fermi

Now going to keep this thread bookmarked for the next time, so dont move it:D

Hi Phat no need for an IVA as mostly sorted with all our creditors, as I said early just another year of this and we will be debt free. Never been so organised with money in my life as I am now.

sister