A.S Securi-T Ltd. parking fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi iam new please if there is anyone who can help me i got a £70.50 parking charge from this company for parking over the 90min at the curry's retail park they say he was to watch customers if they were not to use the store then the time should be noted well yes i did pop into town to my bank with the intetion of going into currys when finished at the bank now was very busy so had to wait alot longer to be seen so by time got back the ticket was on the car on the ticket it says that the first pic was tanken at 11.45 and at 13.19 it was issued so i got back at 13.21 when over to the ticket man asked why he said becouse i was over the 90min now iam not sure if it was 11.45 when i parked i througth it was later i did not make a note so please can some one advise me as i realy can not affored to pay this fine if i do then i will not be able to do my weely shop this week as iam not working and on income support please help i am realy worried?

Guest symbio-dek

Firstly - dont talk on the phone with anyone - paper only ! -

If they ring you, tell them paper only correspondence and put the phone down - If they continue ringing, send them the (telephone harrasment letter) from this site . . it works.

secondly - private companies dont often pursue tickets (too costly for them), so ignore it. Deal with it only if you hear from them, otherwise file it away and forget about it.

If you do hear from them:

Ask them for proof of the photos taken and the timings involved. If they dont come up with these, tell them to go away . . . as they have no right to claim without proving their case against you. (inform them) - in writing of this.

If it goes any further, come back on here and you'll be looked after by all on here . . . and welcome to CAG friend :)

Dont pay anything, dont offer payment and dont admit your wrong or were even there (come on here for advice if even slightly unsure)

DONT talk on the phone !

:) Be cool, be lucky and be happy !!! :)

Firstly - dont talk on the phone with anyone - paper only ! -

If they ring you, tell them paper only correspondence and put the phone down - If they continue ringing, send them the (telephone harrasment letter) from this site . . it works.

secondly - private companies dont often pursue tickets (too costly for them), so ignore it. Deal with it only if you hear from them, otherwise file it away and forget about it.

If you do hear from them:

Ask them for proof of the photos taken and the timings involved. If they dont come up with these, tell them to go away . . . as they have no right to claim without proving their case against you. (inform them) - in writing of this.

If it goes any further, come back on here and you'll be looked after by all on here . . . and welcome to CAG friend :)

Dont pay anything, dont offer payment and dont admit your wrong or were even there (come on here for advice if even slightly unsure)

DONT talk on the phone !

:) Be cool, be lucky and be happy !!! :)

Very sound advice - @adamkent please do as @symbio-dek says, particularly: "Dont pay anything, dont offer payment and dont admit your wrong or were even there" :)