Minster Baywatch PCN Claimform - xxxx hospital, xxxx (city)help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

some ill informed fools on here

Yes, you are, congratulations.

the parking company in question has a legal right to take lagal action

Lagal action is what happens on Planet Perky

TRUST ME I DO KNOW WHAT Im ON ABOUT

Even if I have not mastered CAPs LoCk just yet.

foolls on here with there ill informed information and there childish comments,,

As opposed to me, a font of accurate and adult information and comment, lol.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably best not to engage with these numpties too much. No doubt he'll be having a little chuckle at the attention he's received.

I await his next incarnation!

Just to update (you guys were so good to me it would be rude to not share the resolution)... I ignored all letters, as someone in this forum said, I got 2 from Minster Baywatch (ignored), 2 from Debt collectors (ignored) and 2 from Charles Grey/Michal Sobell (does this guy even exist???). The last letter was very threatening but I ignored it and have not heard anything since.

That was March. It is now May.

Make of that what you will... personally, I have been converted into believing PPCs have no authority or power.

pieboy

"Charles Grey" ? or G.White ? if its Charles Grey thats a new twist.

Just thought I would stick my 2 bobs worth in!

I think you are all wasting your time trying to educate people like ruddiger and manfromathens CAGgers.

My grandad once said to me, whenever he came across a particularly simple individual;

'You can't educate pork, son'.

I said; 'What do you mean, grandad'?

He said; Thick as pig****, lad, thick as pig****'

:D jed

• 2 months later...

Ok guys

Since my last post I'd forgotten all about teh ticket... today I got a letter from Northampton County Court claiming for £127.43 from the ticket. I only have a few days with which to submit a defence...

anyone got any ideas? What shoudl my main points be?

Currently I have:

The claimant has refused to show proof that I was the driver of the vehicle on the said date.

The alleged amount claimed is out of proportion with the real damages that would be sought for such an alleged offence.

What else should I put and is it ok to word them like the above?

pieboy

Ok guys sorry for double posting but this is serious and I thought more people might look at it if it were a new thread...

Basically I got a PCN from Minster Baywatch in August last year for allegedly parking without a ticket. I got advice not to pay and ignore the letters...

Since my last post I'd forgotten all about teh ticket... today I got a letter from Northampton County Court claiming for £127.43 from the ticket. I only have a few days with which to submit a defence...

anyone got any ideas? What shoudl my main points be?

Currently I have:

The claimant has refused to show proof that I was the driver of the vehicle on the said date.

The alleged amount claimed is out of proportion with the real damages that would be sought for such an alleged offence.

What else should I put and is it ok to word them like the above?

Thanks

pieboy

If you only got the claim today, you have 14 days from the 'deemed date of service' (this will be on the claim form) to acknowledge the claim. If you do that within the 14 days, you then have 28 days from the original 'deemed date of service' to submit a defence. Suggest you post on Pepipoo, where there are some well-versed experts.

See here for Minster Baywatch threads:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=site%3Aforums.pepipoo.com+Minster+Baywatch&btnG=Search&meta=

Ok guys

Since my last post I'd forgotten all about teh ticket... today I got a letter from Northampton County Court claiming for £127.43 from the ticket.

Is this a stamped and genuine document from Northampton County Court?

What does it state in the particulars of claim?

If possible scan document suitably washed of all personal details.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

yeah it's stamped and all that...

Particulars of claim:

"Payment of a parking charge notice together with administration costs associated with its recovery, The defendent?s (sic) vehicle xxxxxxx was parked without authority on private property at xxxx hospital, xxxx (city) on 20/11/2008. Parking charge notice no xxx was issued to this vehicle on 20/11/2008. We are seeking a payment of money for all the full amount of due fees.

The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year from 20/11/2008 to 21/7/2009 of £2.43 and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgement or earlier payment at a daily rate of £0.01."

I'll scan the docs tomorrow.

What do you think?

pieboy

Mike Perkins of CPS (ruddiger probably)) has a private forum where they all go and plot together.

Unfortunately the likes of UKCPS, Excel and Minster sometimes fall for his bollox and issue half hearted court claims.

I agree with AL start your own thread for this one, should not take long to bin this nonsense, note how they skirt around the issue of the driver and any contract by stating, 'the defendants vehicle'.

Might be worthwhile to pm PT to have a look at your own thread when started.

Please keep us posted on any further developments.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.