Tolerances allowed on loans cca?dualcalc?

mak71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope this is in right section,

basically i now understand most of the basic rules governing cca requests and whats needed to be enforcable ,prescribed terms etc,

However with unsecured bank loans its way over my head as a little more complex , i am led to believe all the figures have to be within a certain tolerance to be deemed enforcable as well.i have 1 loan from pre april 2007

I have seen a video on the net about running your figures through a checker, however that checker site is still up but the checker facility is down and has been in all the time ive known about it.

Its the one where you could do the checker free, and then if there were any breaches pay £30 to get the full report.the one that was on tv last year.

Now i also see theres lots of solicitors/claims firms promoting themselfs on the net, with fees ranging from £95-£495 per cca agreement,

ive tried that dualcalc site, cant make head nor tail of it,

has anyone any links to somewhere i can check the figures are correct and within the allowed tolerances.?or anywhere that explians in simple english what the tolerance levels are

is it worth paying any of these solicitors for something a little bit more complex than standard cca prescribed temrs and conditions,

ie the % rate,total paid etc etc

Mak

One rule. DO NOT PAY FOR ANY OF THESE SERVICES.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Had a look through those links, very intreresting stuff, but still way over my head, maths never was my strong point:eek:

Heres a copy of my agreement, could someone kindly see if the figures are all ok, also are all the prescribed terms there, ?loan conditions are in a seperate booklet apparently,which they never included in the cca, so ive asked them to supply it, and also sent in a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

the loan itself is straightforward, an unsecured loan, no ppi or acceptance fee or anything like that, just a straight forward £13,500

loan 13,500

total amount for credit 4,770

total amount i pay 18,270

84 monthly payments of 217.50

starting 3 months after

the day on which loan

is made

annual percentage rate 8.9%

monthly interest rate 0.716%

thanks

Mak

scan0006.jpg

bump, any help with the figures on this one please, its way over my head,

also need confirmation if those figures and signatures constitute all the prescribed terms needed to be enforcable

Thanks

Mak,