MFI grrrrrrr!

adrian1972
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Got a bit of a thing going on with MFI at the moment, the story is, i ordered 2 wardrobes and 2 chest of drawers from the Sunderland store on October 6th, with a delivery date of November 11th.

On the day of delivery the driver phoned to tell me that i should be receiving 11 boxes but he had only 3 of them on his van, i refused the delivery because of this. He then phoned his office to inform them, who subsequently gave me a revised delivery date of December 6th. Not to thrilled with that i then tried to cancel the order over the phone to no avail. I was told to go to Team Valley branch to sort out a refund, long story short, i was told the money would be back in my account within 5 days, it didn't and i still haven't got it.

I went back up there last night and was informed that because Sunderland closed and was part of the administration/management buy out that i wasn't entitled to a refund before a 28 day period? Is this true? After the 28 day period which will end on the 9th December and i still haven't received my refund where do i stand? Just trying to stay one step ahead.

Thanks guys, sorry its a bit long winded

adrian