Accord - Repo 2nd Dec - Scotland

ewang1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Accord have stated that they will repossess on 2nd Dec, I havent attended court, but they have and this is the date set, I have made this months payment plus a bit extra towards the arrears and have committed to this going forward, but they have insisted on a lump sum of £2800 which I just dont have and cant get without the help of a loan shark, understandably I dont want to go down this route, how else can I keep my home though????

There are so many on here that can give you good advice. I just want to wish you the best of luck.

I successfully fought off 4 reposession attempts without any legal help, but I had run out of energy at the last one and decided to give up the fight and start living my life again.For me it was the right thing to do.

Good luck - try and stay focused and positive.

Lorraine

Hiya, Know how you feel. My comapny went for repo twice for a secured loan. I went to court with it and filled out an income and expenditure and offered them what was left. It is going to take me years to pay but the judge was ok with that as long as I stick to it.

I am not sure what the laws are in Scotland but I am sure somebody who knows will be along soon. Good luck

Olives xx