Supply Contract issue.

Surfer01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I agreed to the 18 month contract quite clearly it stated that on the Mix n Match plan Skype would be free however this is not the case as first of all you have to have an add-on broadband package and secondly every time you use Skype it is deducted from your download on the add- on package.

Lastly of course is that the N96 does not have Skype installed on it at this stage and thrtee say that they probably will not be able to install Skype for the foreseeable future. Blatant lies!

Surely this is a serious breach of the terms to supply in their T & Cs? What do you think because having being made redundant, if I can get out of this fairly new contract I would be grateful.

Saying that Skype is not free as you have to have an add on broadband package is a bit like saying CAG isn't free as you need to have an internet connection... it's not Skype that charge you, so technically its correct I guess.

However if you were offered a mobile with Skype, and Three are now saying that Skype won't be available for the forseable future, I'd say that was definatly grounds to complain.

Here is a good guide on how to complain, Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman - How to Complain That should get you some resolution as to what they are/aren't allowed to do (even if it does take up to 12 weeks!)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

This is very devious of Three as I have since found out that it is mentioned on what of their other web pages that there is no Skype on the N96 however when you buy the package it states Skype is free. Does thsi mean that one has to trawl through dozens of web pages before making a purchase?

It now appears that if you have Skype, it is free between 3 phones and if you contact someone who is not a Skype customer, it comes out of your download.

What they are saying to have Skype is free, but to use it is going to cost you money. One would expect that when buying a "package" from a provider with freebies that they are free with no costs involved.