Goldfish / Barclaycard a/c

stormstorr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

hope I am not deviating too far off the subject but I am in the process of dealing with Goldfish.

We have reached the stage of offers being sent out and to be honest they are pretty close to what I was claiming anyway.

Problem is - they seem to have disapeared following their merger with Barclaycard. The offer of settlement letter says it should be sent back to a PO Box address in Glasgow, but the telephone number given is now disconnected, and when I ring Barclaycard all they say is they cant help and I'll have to wait until my case migrates from Goldfish?

How long will this take?

Does anybody have a contact number for what was Goldfish customer Liaison Team (a Mr Steven Porter)? Does it still exist?

Thanks

Hi Storm,

I've put your post in a new thread to avoid hijacking.

Even without the trouble caused by the merger, I would have advised that you write and not call them to settle this matter. You then have a proper paper trail which confirms everything.

Phone calls, by contrast, leave too much to interpretation and memory.

So why not continue the negotiation using the address which you have.

If you want any further advice, please give us a quick summary of your case to date, or a link to your thread which has dealt with this. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi,

Problem is - I have written and after recieving prompt responses in the past, havent heard anything from them in 3 weeks.

I've got no way of knowing if they are getting my letters, authough I have got recorded delivery recipts (printed)?

Hi Storm,

I'm afraid the merger will be used as an excuse for poor communication and confusion.

Take a look here which is another thread here in the BC forum - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/163825-morgan-stanley-barclaycard-3.html#post1816759

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi Storm,

At least you know you're still in the system. ;)